What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jam in the park! too bad that I consumed already all the batteries for today, tomorrow sick
choices, choices

i asked to find my niche and i believe I've found it but I'm scared that i may have stepped on some toes while i was playing around, i didn't mean to. i was just playing around as a way to escape my dull reality but i do think i might have found gold from doing so. but back to stepping on toes no i didn't mean to I'm trying to take away from anyone i just want to add to it, to be included. hahah here i am saying i don't no what to say when i actually do it just hard for me to express it.i feel up with worry, what if they'll laugh at me what if she doesn't want to hear that, or what if I'm annoying her. i just want to be the girl you like. i got of taste of something so sweet and now I'm addicted. i want more sweets. i have a lot to talk about it i really have to learn how to use my voice instead of my fingers theres a lot going on in here.

32 years after divorce and since we last spoke, he tracks me down using god knows what method and writes to me at my home address, saying he wants to know that it's me and he won't say more in case it isn't me.

If he is on ALL then basically I say fresia off you complete arse and leave me alone. We were married for 2 years over 30 years ago. No kids no ties.

Whatever you want is because you are a selfish honeysuckle. How dare you upset me like this. .. Again. No more. If you are not on ALL .. the same.

jaguarundi said:
32 years after divorce and since we last spoke, he tracks me down using god knows what method and writes to me at my home address, saying he wants to know that it's me and he won't say more in case it isn't me.

If he is on ALL then basically I say fresia off you complete arse and leave me alone. We were married for 2 years over 30 years ago. No kids no ties.

Whatever you want is because you are a selfish honeysuckle. How dare you upset me like this. .. Again. No more. If you are not on ALL .. the same.

Tell em' jag!

I used to have 20/20 vision. i miss that.

And two people on my friends list on interpals deleted their accounts without say goodbye lat night. That is fine because these people never said anything to me other than hello and how are you anyway. Good friends will keep in contact. So they must not have thought of me as someone they would want to keep in contact with or a real friend.

And i hope everyone is doing okay today. :)

I came out of the shower with fogged up glasses and stopped to stare at a light in my house, surrounded by a rainbow. I thought about how, without my lenses like they were, that rainbow wouldn't even be there to me and there were so many things that are or could be around me that go unseen most of the time. How it was all a matter of how I was perceiving the light, with what eyes, through what alteration, etc.

kamya said:
jaguarundi said:

Tell em' jag!

yes! actually, don't even tell em', you have better things to do and no time to waste :)

Hope I get some sleep tonight because as it stand I do not feel sleepy at all, uh-oh.

It was dangerous putting all my happiness in one person. I understood that from the beginning.
Just not sure how I would have had happiness otherwise.

I'm tired of being lonely shy socially inept whatever I'm sick of all of it. i love how outgoing iam when I'm drunk but its so hard on my body why can't you be fit and drink adios? well i guess its time for me get in my car ride around town 5 or 6 times to pass the time and imagine I'm in a better place in time.

Could you please do his hair correctly? You clearly don't know how to do it, and not that you have an inkling of sense anyway, but you can't just leave it to do whatever. You need to brush it, and use some grease or else it's just going to be a massive puffy poof of hair.

had that horrible feeling of worthlessness when she came in the shop today.
she might as well have looked at me and said 'you have no chance !'

what kind of person reads a book about financial supply chain management for entertainment?!

Peaches said:
what kind of person reads a book about financial supply chain management for entertainment?!

If that's a potential date reading that my reaction is RUN :D

OMG, it feels so good to laze for a bit, sip my coffee, and listen to Kid tell me about her week while she gives me a snuggle- happiness.

Peaches said:
kamya said:
jaguarundi said:

Tell em' jag!

yes! actually, don't even tell em', you have better things to do and no time to waste :)

I' m not going to answer him. I don't want him to think I even got it. I don't like that he knows my address.. in a different country no less.. after all this time. I don't even remember the date we got married its so long ago and we never kept in touch. It unsettled and frightened me, almost, at the beginning. Now I am just mad about it.

Latest posts

Back