What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Littlesecret said:
ladyforsaken said:
Littlesecret said:
I don't know what happened last night but I finally got over my fear of storms....kinda of! Maybe the realisation of how much of a loser I was by running into my nan's room was the kick up the arse I needed also looking out the window helped.
Next stop, Rats and Giraffes!

Awesome! Congrats on overcoming that fear. Why do you fear rats and giraffes? I don't really like clowns. :S

Rats are just not for me, I watched comic relief when I was younger and it had a story about rats biting a little girl's toes that was living on the streets and it left her disabled.
😖😖😖 It really did a number on me, I still tuck my duvet under my feet everytime I go to bed.

And .... Giraffes, their purple tongues, their long necks and their little tiny ears I don't trust them! They are so gross. It's such an irrational fear but I find them so creepy.

Also clowns I can understand that, every time I see a clown I either think what are you hiding that you need to impress children for a living and also wear makeup to have a constant smile or frown. Or I think John Wayne Gacy.

lol rats are actually really cool, my dad used to have pet rats, such sociable creatures when they get used to your presence.

They used to love, climbing up onto the couch in his house and then clambering about on your shoulders like a bird

One of the sucky things about pc gaming, is that its near impossible to sell them off to stores who deal in second hand games, they either have cd keys, or bind to a gaming account or whatever, and even if they do they give you like 50pence per game.

:eek:

You just amaze me. In all the worst ways. A whole wash cycle passed on by, and you still refused to walk ten feet to open a dryer door and remove your items. No, don't worry, really. I've done it for you. But don't expect them to be folded. I'm not a maid, as much as it's difficult for you to realize that.

zibafu said:
Littlesecret said:
ladyforsaken said:
Littlesecret said:
I don't know what happened last night but I finally got over my fear of storms....kinda of! Maybe the realisation of how much of a loser I was by running into my nan's room was the kick up the arse I needed also looking out the window helped.

Awesome! Congrats on overcoming that fear. Why do you fear rats and giraffes? I don't really like clowns. :S

Rats are just not for me, I watched comic relief when I was younger and it had a story about rats biting a little girl's toes that was living on the streets and it left her disabled.
😖😖😖 It really did a number on me, I still tuck my duvet under my feet everytime I go to bed.

And .... Giraffes, their purple tongues, their long necks and their little tiny ears I don't trust them! They are so gross. It's such an irrational fear but I find them so creepy.

Also clowns I can understand that, every time I see a clown I either think what are you hiding that you need to impress children for a living and also wear makeup to have a constant smile or frown. Or I think John Wayne Gacy.

lol rats are actually really cool, my dad used to have pet rats, such sociable creatures when they get used to your presence.

They used to love, climbing up onto the couch in his house and then clambering about on your shoulders like a bird

One of the sucky things about pc gaming, is that its near impossible to sell them off to stores who deal in second hand games, they either have cd keys, or bind to a gaming account or whatever, and even if they do they give you like 50pence per game.

:eek:

Your words are making me shudder!
Is this friendly ayyyyye??

I just.........hate them.

ladyforsaken said:
Littlesecret said:
ladyforsaken said:
Littlesecret said:

Hehe.. interesting! The rat one is scary though. I can't imagine that being a true story.. but I suppose anything is possible.... :\

It's true, I saw her feet and they were toeless! 😲

When I was in America, I remember I was sitting on the toilet reading a book, when I heard noises coming down below. I thought at first it may just be the sounds of the inner workings of a toilet, but it became clear whatever was making these sounds was alive. I jumped off it and looked down, to see a MASSIVE wet rat swim up and start clambering around in the bowl.

Always be careful when you go to the toilet, for there could be anything lurking down there ready to bite your bottom.

painter said:
When I was in America, I remember I was sitting on the toilet reading a book, when I heard noises coming down below. I thought at first it may just be the sounds of the inner workings of a toilet, but it became clear whatever was making these sounds was alive. I jumped off it and looked down, to see a MASSIVE wet rat swim up and start clambering around in the bowl.

Always be careful when you go to the toilet, for there could be anything lurking down there ready to bite your bottom.

If all it bites is your arse, I'd say you've got away relatively easily ;)

painter said:

Well, in the southern states, you run the risk of snakes in the toilets. So, which is better...snakes or rats?

Is it really too much to ask to go to the **** toilet and not have some horrid animal swim up and disturb the cleansing of thine bowels?

painter said:

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK OOFFFFFFF

Why are unexpected visits from colorful fauna in the toilet bowl a thing?

On a different note: Gah, what the hell am I doing...

PS: Well, this story feels even more awkward now. Most probably that's related to my name...and avatar.

hazel_flagg said:
I'm thinking I'm never going to sit on the toilet again.

I know, it's making my skin crawl thinking about it! It's going to be hovering weewees forever ever now! Your such a twat Painter!

Ostriches......you wait!

lol the day a ******* ostridge comes up through my toilet is the day I sew my ******* shut and go to live in my underground nuclear bunker.

Some of them are almost kind of cute in a strange way, but I don't trust them. Nor do I trust the people that keep them.

painter said:
Some of them are almost kind of cute in a strange way, but I don't trust them. Nor do I trust the people that keep them.

Some cute? Are you mad? They're all ugly and given half the chance they'd bite your face and toes off!

You might be nice but once I find out you have a rat .....GOODBYE!

zibafu said:
you're all a bunch of softies.

you think a rat comes up purposefully to bite your ass ?

haha, I bet its a one in a million occurence

and rats arent horrible creatures :eek:

Keep telling yourself that, I'll keep my eyes peeled in the future for a post about how a rat tried to kill you!

My friend kept rats. He had one in a cage in the livingroom next to the couch. I was lying down and watching tv once and the rat took it upon himself to chew my hair. *flail*

Latest posts

Back