What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I'm thinkin I agree,eme, if I had to grade your cheering up ability on a scale of 1 to 10

It would be a 12:):D:p:D:)

my eyes are burning and I'm tired... I want to read threads and try to add something, but my brain is so tired every day after work that I can't really think straight... I hate thinking about this person every day just to have evening come and have nothing I can think worth saying, probably doesn't really give much thought to the things I say anyway even when I can think straight... I miss talking as much as we used to... I find I feel often depressed and frustrated without having our conversations anymore... did I say something wrong... am I crazy... or just foolish... bah, nothing to do about it anyway, think I'll watch a mindless movie and try to sleep.

I'm afraid ,my little boy sweet green dumb parakeet "Lemon" might become first NAS gangsta bird-rapper ...

I don't exactly know if there are words for the way I'm feeling. Perchance I'm venturing into hitherto uncharted human emotion... combine empty/insatiable/isolated/desperate/miserable/desolate, and you might hit the tip of the iceberg. I'm very worn out...

A4S

I am p a s s i n g o u t s l o w l y s m o o t h l y w a r m l y
w i t h m y p i l l o w i t's s o s o f t a n d t h e s h e e t s s o w a r m a n d I' m out of words...

but then, I'm thinking someone I know is so nice and so kind and the other person doesn't see it... he is not appreciated...so not fair. Can being caring and loving sometimes be a problem ...brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbbr.. or do u have to open ur mouth and scream couple of times to be noticed and respected?
or I have a headache, dont know what the hell am I talking about

Lost in the Oilfield said:
my eyes are burning and I'm tired... I want to read threads and try to add something, but my brain is so tired every day after work that I can't really think straight... I hate thinking about this person every day just to have evening come and have nothing I can think worth saying, probably doesn't really give much thought to the things I say anyway even when I can think straight... I miss talking as much as we used to... I find I feel often depressed and frustrated without having our conversations anymore... did I say something wrong... am I crazy... or just foolish... bah, nothing to do about it anyway, think I'll watch a mindless movie and try to sleep.

Hoping you feel better LITO..

e.m.e. said:
I am p a s s i n g o u t s l o w l y s m o o t h l y w a r m l y
w i t h m y p i l l o w i t's s o s o f t a n d t h e s h e e t s s o w a r m a n d I' m out of words...

but then, I'm thinking someone I know is so nice and so kind and the other person doesn't see it... he is not appreciated...so not fair. Can being caring and loving sometimes be a problem ...brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbbr.. or do u have to open ur mouth and scream couple of times to be noticed and respected?
or I have a headache, dont know what the hell am I talking about

e.m.e. (you too)..feel better

Stop stop stop thinking of him! He is not enough for you!. He is not gonna call!
Hello not to you, its a goodbye farewell for you!

Erase erase erase!. Momories of brittlness, shatters to what cascade of life which comes forth your feet.

Close those twitchy eyes and lay on the dreamy bed. Bind yourself with sheets from the beam of the night. Goodnight.. :) mwahhugzzzzzz.

I wish there was some way I could help one of the nicest people I have ever meet. She deserves better then what she got at the moment. I hate the feeling of not being able to help her more.

Arms wide open

Lost in the Oilfield said:

Stop.

After listening to my sister become replaced by a screeching banshee while on the phone to her boyfriend, I am thinking that I don't miss that b/s. I love being alone...... it hurts so much less.

diamond-dancer said:
After listening to my sister become replaced by a screeching banshee while on the phone to her boyfriend, I am thinking that I don't miss that b/s. I love being alone...... it hurts so much less.

amen to that...

I'm thinking how extremely cold -25°F must feel like in Green Bay brr think I'll stay right here for now..

Now I'm thinking how scared I am that my cat is limping, the last time a cat of mine was limping they died of cancer...Were taking her to the vet tomorrow...:(

Latest posts

Back