What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hazel_flagg said:
'You sanctimonious gardenia.' -don't worry, it wasn't at anyone in this thread

Had me worried for a moment.

Signing off and going for a swim- naked :)

There's a difference between him and him, and that is he is way smarter. He was wise, and married someone who hopefully is just as wise.

What kind of geek am I when writing and organizing notes and plans on projects delights and motivates me?

Peaches said:
the bitterest pain gives birth to the sweetest songs

Indeed it does, which is why I'm grateful sometimes for suffering. Just a shame that not everyone can tansform it into positive.

I would like to see if internet humans would like to do a musical collaboration why not. Maybe if that weren't too silly an idea.

I feel like I am different than the rest of the world socially, people are so cruel and disrespectful. I want to give up.

Better off alone.

If he's not the cutest thing I've ever seen grace a ring... and in such a disturbing, unstable way.

I wish people would stop liking me, that'd be fabulous.
edit: before anyone gets on my ass. you have no idea.

edit edit: i swear that men need to start getting a hint if i ask you to leave me alone please leave me alone stop stalking me
stop

You're a mess. Your surroundings are a mess. Your kids are crazy. And you are a poke away from breaking into a million pieces. When did you become so fragile? Why does the shortest phrase bring you to tears? When did you become so weak? Why are you screwing up the good relationships you have, by trying to hang onto something that only depresses you? When did you become so scared? Why can't you take that first step? Why are you so anxious? Why don't you know where to find support? And what the hell are these needs you have, but can't ask for help with? When did you become so confused with who you are? Why can't you just brush yourself off, smile and walk down a different road?

My wonderful mind today

Rainbows said:
I wish people would stop liking me, that'd be fabulous.
edit: before anyone gets on my ass. you have no idea.

edit edit: i swear that men need to start getting a hint if i ask you to leave me alone please leave me alone stop stalking me
stop

Find a way to trick them into stalking each other! :O

ladyforsaken said:
Do I really know what I'm doing... :\

Yes you do, have confidence in your abilities! :)

I get to see my Risbonator and I can't wait! Yay weekend :D

Disclaimer: nothing sexual!

Latest posts

Back