What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I'd have a hard time leaving my mother, I also can't wait to fly. One month. I need a new start to life.

It's a tray. It's had all of four chicken strips and some potato wedges on it. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that you can use it again without having to call out the disinfection team and scrub it like we used it to shovel honeysuckle in a garbage can.

*sigh* sometimes I just feel like it's all just pointless. Giving up isn't really an option though. So, @$#%#@*&$%@#*$*#&%*.

ladyforsaken said:
*sigh* sometimes I just feel like it's all just pointless. Giving up isn't really an option though. So, @$#%#@*&$%@#*$*#&%*.

It's not pointless. Everything leads to something, somewhere.

thumb.jpg

VanillaCreme said:
ladyforsaken said:

It's not pointless. Everything leads to something, somewhere.

thumb.jpg

You make a good point, indeed. Thanks, Nilla *hugs*

Ha! It's almost like I intentionally try to damage myself emotionally. It's a good thing that I am not very good at it.

Don't ask for advice if you have no intention of taking it. If you want nodding yes men to back you up while you make an idiotic life choice, bugger off.

hazel_flagg said:
Don't ask for advice if you have no intention of taking it. If you want nodding yes men to back you up while you make an idiotic life choice, bugger off.

It drives me when people attempt to waste my time that way.

hazel_flagg said:

Yes!

Why do people pry about social lives as if they're totally unbelieving that someone can not have one?

Really?

Not at all?

What about x or y?

Yes, I'm unwanted offline. Can we move on?

today i see my psychiatrist for the first time in over a year. I am very nervous about this. I hate my medication and want to stop it. I am too scared to.

i am a very bad typer. People do not want to talk to those that are bad typers.

Stop getting so defensive. No, we don't know what you can and can't get. We don't control anything in your life. If you feel like you need to get something for whatever reason, that's on you. And jumping down my throat because I suggested something that you don't want to do. Okay, you don't have to, but it was just a suggestion. Don't do it. Won't affect me any.

johnny196775 said:
today i see my psychiatrist for the first time in over a year. I am very nervous about this. I hate my medication and want to stop it. I am too scared to.

i am a very bad typer. People do not want to talk to those that are bad typers.

You type just fine, buddy. It's all good.

Hope everything goes well with your psychiatrist.

Latest posts

Back