What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want this to stop and soon I am doing something very silly if this doesn't stop. Grrrr.

failed to reply to this guy on OKcupid for maybe 14 hours, found virtual yells about how I am such a rude *****: sense of entitlement, anyone?

i wrote a pm to someone i never talked to before and i was looking over it and it was so sloppy and worded so badly that i deleted it and now she gets no message. I will try again later mabye.

Does it count as betrayal if the ones who were planning the trip for me, went without me..?
Is it an excuse that it wasn't planned..?
How come no one thought of telling me....?

German was created to troll me.

Long words pronounced in a simple way. Short words with one letter difference from the English equivalent pronounced like madness.

"Oh, what the fresia." I said over my coffee.

About how meek and timid my supervisor is. The guy must have some form of social anxiety or Asperger's. For example, if there is a project he would assign to me (in his subtle way) and I present him the challenges involved in said project and negotiate possible angles of approach and appropriate time etc., he would sulk and go "mm, okay" then try to get someone else to do it. The process more or less repeats itself. Some projects don't ever get done because of this.

He doesn't seem to want to address the personnel at all. In fact it really seems to be bombarding for him. He's more happy working all by himself. Which is fine, but if your job is to run a department and manage a crew.. yeeah.

Fortunately he is leaving soon. Nothing against him as a individual, but this kind of crap is annoying to deal with.

Well, that's it then. The straw that broke the camel's back. I thought I finally met someone that I meant something to. Someone who I thought actually valued me, picked me, actually cared about me and my dreams. Now she's gone. Probably for good. This is the second time in a row this has happened and I've been powerless to do anything but watch yet another girl who was everything I wanted, go off with some ******* posturing piece of honeysuckle with a tough-guy attitude. I can't take it anymore so I'm done trying. I'm out of chances anyway.

fresia this bullshit. I guess I'm going to be alone forever. The image douchebags won. I lost. I just don't have a potent enough personality and now it doesn't matter if I get one anymore. I played my hand too slowly and too cautiously. I should have known better. All it takes is some ******* with image an attitude, and that's it. Game over. Just like that. All I can do now is hope she gets some sense and divorces the shitbag and decides she wants to do something with her life besides get wasted all the time. I guess I'll be waiting a few years then. fresia. A few more years down the drain....a few more years that I can't afford to throw away.

I'm done looking for love. I'm done with the positive thinking nonsense. I'm ******* done. It's just me and my hobbies now, I guess. I thought I finally found someone that understood what kind of experiences I was looking for because they were looking for them too, it was like we were finishing each others thoughts. We meshed so well. Now I'll never know what it feels like to go on those adventures, have those conversations, feel that connection. I'll never know what it feels like to spend the rest of forever with the one I want. I'll never get to know that feeling. I'll never have the pictures, the memories, the remember when's. I'll never get to have those all-night talks or stargazing or walks on the beach. That part of my life is now over before it even got a chance to begin. I thought I was FINALLY getting somewhere. Only to find myself back where I've always been. And now, my last chance is gone. It only goes downhill from here.

I don't know why, but after browsing the forum today, I just feel like this place is seriously depressing. Seriously, like as if I'm not feeling sad enough. How is it that I have never felt like this before? Did things change around here..

On a side note, I mean some people have things going, have this and that, have good looks and have a decent life. Yet they still complain? Is it the attention they seek? What? What is it??

I need something to cheer me up today. Go away, depression. You're not getting a piece of me. Wish I had some ice cream..

I harbor no ill will toward anyone in this world. For me, that's an achievement. Life's too short anyway.

ladyforsaken said:
I don't know why, but after browsing the forum today, I just feel like this place is seriously depressing. Seriously, like as if I'm not feeling sad enough. How is it that I have never felt like this before? Did things change around here..

On a side note, I mean some people have things going, have this and that, have good looks and have a decent life. Yet they still complain? Is it the attention they seek? What? What is it??

I need something to cheer me up today. Go away, depression. You're not getting a piece of me. Wish I had some ice cream..

Cheer up, LadyF! When you lose your positivity, I start to question my entire world view. There are three inevitable things in life - death, taxes and the never ending optimism of LadyF. :D

Those people that still complain when they appear to have everything probably don't feel good about themselves in some way. I know that when I had a wife, a family and outwardly appeared like I had everything, that behind the scenes things were not a bed of roses and that I had very little self esteem and a very poor self image.

These days, I have no partner, no real friends, no proper employment and my health isn't the best, but I'm a better man with a positive self image, which is why you rarely see me complaining about my life.

Sometimes when I sit down and actually describe something I've been doing it sounds stupid.

MmmmNextProject!

I really wish I didn't feel so envious so easily. It's totally draining, totally makes me look like a horrible person and it's nice for the people around me.

Latest posts

Back