What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be having lunch alone today because my friend who I take all my classes with didn't come to school :/

TheSkaFish said:
Triple Bogey said:
no more photo's on here.
If anybody cares that is.

Why? You know a thing or two enough about it to get good angles and to have invested in a high-quality camera. It's your hobby.

I especially enjoyed your war reenactment and WW2 airplane set.

it's a bit time consuming up loading them onto photo bucket.
I haven't got the time, sorry to the people who are going to miss out seeing them.

Just because I say something to him, doesn't mean you can put your face in a conversation that has nothing to do with you. And believe me, the last thing I'd ever want to do was say something horrendous to you (which believe me again when I say I'm perfectly capable of doing, despite the fact that you and your family seem to want to believe I'm some uneducated, knobby-kneed, cobble-stringing, cotton-picking gnome from the field across the street) because I refuse to have that on my mind. I'm not a mean person by nature. Don't make me be.

On a brighter note - I'm totally making rice pudding today.

Thinking I need to get this job thing over with soon, because it's holding me back from actually having anything good or interesting to talk about. Not that whatever job I get will be interesting - I'm not qualified for anything interesting. But I'll be able to pursue something interesting in my free time, which will give me progress and thus something to discuss. Until then, I won't have anything new and good going on with me. So there goes being interesting.

I really wish I'd just done things the right way, and started working like I was supposed to in 2008. I could have prevented almost all of my financial and probably relationship problems if I had just done that instead.

TheSkaFish said:
I really wish I'd just done things the right way, started working like I was supposed to in 2008. I could have prevented almost all of my financial and probably relationship problems if I had just done that instead.

You and me both.

Edit -Am I crazy or does the phrase "You and me both" seem like a really weird way to word "Me too"?

more or less I did OK in everything I started, why am I so terrified of having to find a job in the "real" world? It's true that OK doesn't mean that I earned money from it

Thinking about a woman who made it to the top in her career. Wondering if she slept with someone to get where shes at or if shes just a really ruthless snake in a suit.

Life is full of grim tales, isn't it? You can see them anywhere if only you dare to look past the happy facades...and if you don't, they find you anyway.

kamya said:
TheSkaFish said:
I really wish I'd just done things the right way, started working like I was supposed to in 2008. I could have prevented almost all of my financial and probably relationship problems if I had just done that instead.

You and me both.

Edit -Am I crazy or does the phrase "You and me both" seem like a really weird way to word "Me too"?

Maybe "you and me both" sounds more intimate... in a way. It doesn't seem that way to me though lol.

Latest posts

Back