What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be happy that I have an entire day to get things accomplished.
Instead, within a few minutes of waking, I find myself in tears....wondering how I will make it through the day.
What will I have to hear or see that will upset me? Who will I have to deal with? Who will make a mess that I need to clean up?
How long before I can legitimately claim "bed time" so I can fall into the oblivion of sleep, just to start the cycle all over again the next day?
*sigh* I hate being like this.

I hope you feel better, Eve. Message me or call me if you ever want to talk. Can't say I have that frustration level now, but I certainly have before. It's not a pretty thing to go through.

I should get some Ting Tings.

I am thinking some people are smug, other people are boring. And then you get people who are both smug and boring !

jd7 said:
Unbelievable chemistry. Nothing like it in decades. And she's engaged. Whyyy?!

It's always something in the way, isn't it.

user 130057 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Sometimes you don't care or appreciate for what you've got, not until you lose it. Then, it will be too late.

Ah, the story of my marriage...

Sorry you wenth through that, user 130057 :(

JustSomeGal said:

:'(

EveWasFramed said:
I should be happy that I have an entire day to get things accomplished.
Instead, within a few minutes of waking, I find myself in tears....wondering how I will make it through the day.
What will I have to hear or see that will upset me? Who will I have to deal with? Who will make a mess that I need to clean up?
How long before I can legitimately claim "bed time" so I can fall into the oblivion of sleep, just to start the cycle all over again the next day?
*sigh* I hate being like this.

Evey *hugs* hang in there, I hope you feel better soon. Sending you positive wishes.

He blames everything on my sensitivity and has no idea how much it hurts me everytime. :( Now I'm crying...

That's just about the dumbest thing I've ever seen, but I love how she was still eating the cookies as the rest of them were getting ripped apart.

VanillaCreme said:
That's just about the dumbest thing I've ever seen, but I love how she was still eating the cookies as the rest of them were getting ripped apart.

For some reason, I am dying to know the story behind this...

ladyforsaken said:
user 130057 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Sometimes you don't care or appreciate for what you've got, not until you lose it. Then, it will be too late.

Ah, the story of my marriage...

Sorry you wenth through that, user 130057 :(

Never feel sorry for me when it comes to my marriage - I brought the majority of the catastrophe it became upon myself.

Let us look upon the bright side. I'm over it and I came out a much better person at the other end. :)

I hope things are going better for you today too.

Had a great weekend but so sad it's over now back to this mundane life. *deep breath* *karate kick* things are going to change it's going to be more exciting!

user 130057 said:
VanillaCreme said:

Let's just say that it was the Cookie Monster getting some revenge on some Power Rangers, afterward getting some cookie from a girl... Literally.

VanillaCreme said:
user 130057 said:
VanillaCreme said:

Let's just say that it was the Cookie Monster getting some revenge on some Power Rangers, afterward getting some cookie from a girl... Literally.

That's all the information I needed to find the video. It was very stupid, but I still couldn't stop watching :)

Oh my. That's perfect, right there. Veggies, tender chicken, fluffy dumplings... some pretty noodles to round it out. Yum.

user 130057 said:
VanillaCreme said:
user 130057 said:
VanillaCreme said:

That's all the information I needed to find the video. It was very stupid, but I still couldn't stop watching :)

I feel stupid just for laughing at it. But I tend to find a lot of moronic things hilarious.

Thinking that it's been a year since she said she wanted to do "crazy fun things with you that makes you forget what an old man you are :) "

I really believed it, and looking back, I now know for almost certainty where I went wrong. I wish I hadn't messed up so badly.

Sometimes I don't know. I think I'm going to have to start sharing the things I wanted to share with her with other people, but at the same time....I don't know if it will be the same. I look back now and I feel like for a brief moment, I was in the right time and place to meet the kind of girls I was looking for, it was really happening. But I wasn't ready to meet anyone, I didn't have myself together. So the window passed. I had enough in common to get my foot in the door talking to them about mutual interests, but I look back and I kick myself, knowing I had all this time to have gotten my life straightened out, to have gotten a purpose, to have built a proper identity and masculinity. I had time and I blew it. I keep open contacts with them in the hopes that things will change but I don't want to languish for the rest of my life in hoping. I can't be happy while I'm hoping so I try to just distract myself to take my mind off it.

Thinking that this month has been a bit stressful, and I've gotten more lax than I should be on replying to some emails. Some I've known for a little while, but some are new. I hope they haven't got the wrong impression that I lost interest, or just as bad, that they lost interest themselves. I really do want to hear back from them again.

Back to work. No one else is gonna pay my bills for me. Although, it would be nice is someone would help pay for his children's medical bills :club: LOL, that'll never happen, I'll just continue doing it myself.

Latest posts

Back