What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weather garbage but at least got 2 rounds of golf in. Always enjoy playing with my Dad because he doesn't get out that much. Just ordered a new driver for him.

That I need a laundry boy.. ( I do not have a pool) hmm this just sounds wrong .. I need a laundry Man, yeah that is the ticket ;)

I feel terrible. I'm still not sure why. Also another case of the old paradox; wanting to be left alone and craving connection.

Rosebolt said:
Also another case of the old paradox; wanting to be left alone and craving connection.

Yeah, I get that. I feel like that a lot. I want a connection but also want time to just let my mind settle.

I wonder if the reason I struggle with focusing is because I drink too much coffee, no joke. I tend to drink a lot of it. Anywhere from 3-4 big cups a day, plus another 2 or 3 cups of tea as well. I always liked coffee but it was a habit I picked up at my last job, where I just drank coffee constantly, all day, to stay awake and stave off boredom. It gave me something to do, and someplace to get away from my desk and from people who were breathing down my neck. I also found myself making the coffee as well, just to get away.

I guess having someone who shared my enlightening disposition in life just wasn't in my stars...

Solivagant said:
TheSkaFish said:
Well, thanks for being understanding anyway.

Are you still planning on leaving the forum?

Yes, eventually. I spend too much time on the Internet for my own good. It was Facebook before this.

I am not planning to close my account though, as I originally planned. I'll leave some contact info up if anyone wants to send me an email.

I feel as though if I disappear today, it won't really matter to anyone. Or no one would even notice.

Rosebolt said:
I feel terrible. I'm still not sure why. Also another case of the old paradox; wanting to be left alone and craving connection.

:(

For some reason, I was given something I totally don't deserve at all.
And yet I want more. But I have to stop myself because I'm only going to ruin it by wanting more.

But quite honestly if you keep being so kind to me, that's what's going to happen.

ladyforsaken said:
I feel as though if I disappear today, it won't really matter to anyone. Or no one would even notice.

:(

Letting you know that I'd be sad if you disappeared. .-.

Yeah, I bet you were all giddy about doing her wedding. Because she probably agreed with most of what you wanted to do because she couldn't do it on her for one reason or the other. I find it funny that you had your own wedding a decade ago, and have done hers, yet in another wedding some years ago, you thought it was perfectly fine to try and force the parties involved to use things how you saw fit. It's their wedding. Not yours. If you didn't agree with it, you should have taken your ball and sat out of the game.

ladyforsaken said:

Errrr... Shut up! You know a lot of people care and love you! Your family and friends would be devastated as would I , so no more of this nonsense!

Latest posts

Back