What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People always seem to think of me as really tech-savvy - I am not. Cause if that had been true, I would've already figured out the trick how to include multiple videos in my posts...

Rodent said:
People always seem to think of me as really tech-savvy - I am not. Cause if that had been true, I would've already figured out the trick how to include multiple videos in my posts...

Press Ctrl+w.

Probably gonna be one of those sleepless nights... nobody around when I needed someone.. always the case. It's just my fate I guess..

ladyforsaken said:
Probably gonna be one of those sleepless nights... nobody around when I needed someone.. always the case. It's just my fate I guess..

((hugs)) that is not fair… I don't think it's your fate at all, though, there must have been some interference in the cosmic wires

not only something in me inspires men to treat me badly, now it's beginning to work with employers too, this is the second one in two years :(

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:

((hugs)) that is not fair… I don't think it's your fate at all, though, there must have been some interference in the cosmic wires

*hugs*

Latest posts

Back