What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take care of her children during the day for her and she's constantly bitching about stupid stuff. It annoys me that I raised three children to adulthood without killing them yet she thinks I can't take care of her kids without constant instruction from her.

Purple Reign said:
I take care of her children during the day for her and she's constantly bitching about stupid stuff. It annoys me that I raised three children to adulthood without killing them yet she thinks I can't take care of her kids without constant instruction from her.

Oh dear. Now, I'm no parent, so I might be sort of ignorant about this sort of thing, (and I apologize if I've missed the mark completely), but could it be something like parenting stress or worrying a little too much about her kids' safety?

EveWasFramed said:
Stressful day...head is killing me.

We all get those. I hope tomorrow works better for you. :)

Hugs for both of you.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Purple Reign said:

Oh dear. Now, I'm no parent, so I might be sort of ignorant about this sort of thing, (and I apologize if I've missed the mark completely), but could it be something like parenting stress or worrying a little too much about her kids' safety?

EveWasFramed said:
Stressful day...head is killing me.

We all get those. I hope tomorrow works better for you. :)

Hugs for both of you.

She's just one of those moms who thinks a child needs to be hovered over constantly and I disagree. That's not really the point though. Her kids, her rules, but when she talks down to me it hurts me and makes me really angry. And today she texted me after I left telling me to put lids on leftovers in the fridge. If I could have found a frickin lid I would have. I'm not stupid. Honestly, I'm almost 60. I don't need to be told how to do day to day things, but I can only work with what is available to me. Ugh, sorry for the rant. Nevermind.

I love how I'm sitting in the middle of a row of seats in a theatre and immediately nobody sits in that row. On a brighter note, four seats to myself! :)

Tired of being compared, tired of being expected to be perfect, tired of being underestimated...tired.

After serving on a jury earlier this week, I hope there never comes a time when my own fate is decided by a jury. People just don't care....all they want to do is solve it as quickly as possible so they can go home. And I don't entirely blame them, it's very tiresome.

Latest posts

Back