What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My aunt has lived with us for so long now, she's become like a second mother to me. In fact I've seen far more of her than my own mother in the last 10 years. It's painful watching her go downhill like this. She's severely depressed, and she won't talk to anyone about it. She's so weak, sometimes she cannot stand, even with help. The cancer has reached her brain, and she's exhibiting signs of dementia. Yesterday she had trouble remembering who I was, or understanding how I got there. She keeps asking if we see that monkey in the window. She's refusing some medications and injections, hoping to die sooner. It should only be a few months now, if that.

**** cancer.

Solivagant said:
My aunt has lived with us for so long now, she's become like a second mother to me. In fact I've seen far more of her than my own mother in the last 10 years. It's painful watching her go downhill like this. She's severely depressed, and she won't talk to anyone about it. She's so weak, sometimes she cannot stand, even with help. The cancer has reached her brain, and she's exhibiting signs of dementia. Yesterday she had trouble remembering who I was, or understanding how I got there. She keeps asking if we see that monkey in the window. She's refusing some medications and injections, hoping to die sooner. It should only be a few months now, if that.

**** cancer.

Ugh.

(hug)

There's really nothing I can say to make things better for you Solivagant. I know this. So, I won't try, but know that I wish things were different for you and your aunt and that I care about you. I'm really glad that you aunt was able to be there for you when your mom wasn't. I'm glad she was able to be there for you in that role.

In this very moment, I am happy.
I am surrounded by friends who I enjoy hanging out with, invite me.
And you, you're simply amazing. Thank you.

Aaaand now, exams are coming up! lol! Tomorrow is going to be a fun day. Thursday's are great. Prom on friday.

People who believe in me:

Rosebolt
LF
Mr. Seal
S
Knight
Lostear
Alma

Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. (if I missed anyone, don't be afraid to speak up)

I admit that when I feel really low that nothing anyone says to me seems to make me feel better lately, but it certainly doesn't hurt me or make me feel worse. I'm still grateful.

SophiaGrace said:
People who believe in me:

Rosebolt
LF
Mr. Seal
S
Knight
Lostear
Alma

Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. (if I missed anyone, don't be afraid to speak up)

I admit that when I feel really low that nothing anyone says to me seems to make me feel better lately, but it certainly doesn't hurt me or make me feel worse. I'm still grateful.

hey, I believe in you ;)
for what is worth

Solivagant said:

**** cancer.

:( :( a hug from the bottom of my soul :( :(
I recently lost my mother, yet I don`t have proper words of encouragement. I only know how it feels. I wish you and your aunt strength. =((

it just pains me so much to see people die with cancer without ever trying any alternative therapies because they just don't believe in them - I would try anything, I mean anything, that had no side effects to be healthy, but most people just believe what doctors say and then they die, like my friend's mom. Maybe she didn't have to. This makes me so sad…

Feeling a little trepidacious, actually.

Edit: I just know I spelled that wrong but I can't figure the correct spelling.

now I just have to forgive this woman for not liking me that much, and, oh, the canceling on the last minute thing, 5th time in two months today - just let it go, walk away…

That sentence has EIGHT COMMAS.

Have you considered perhaps that there should be more than one sentence... ?

Latest posts

Back