What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
Can someone cut up all this produce for me?? :club:

I'll pay in hugs. :D

Ok - back to chopping. *sigh*

*jumps into kitchen with knife and bread-shaped elephant and cuts up produce.* Well... okay. Can't exactly do it from miles away, but here! Have an elephant! *Puts bread-shaped elephant on counter and flies away*

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
EveWasFramed said:
Can someone cut up all this produce for me?? :club:

I'll pay in hugs. :D

Ok - back to chopping. *sigh*

*jumps into kitchen with knife and bread-shaped elephant and cuts up produce.* Well... okay. Can't exactly do it from miles away, but here! Have an elephant! *Puts bread-shaped elephant on counter and flies away*

:D It's the thought that counts, right? *hug*

holy crap dude,

I know you and I met each other on a dating site. And we both go to the same school. But, it's not a coincidence that I've been avoiding you all semester long. I'm only sorry I didn't directly tell you I wasn't interested until now.

It's a little much that you told your mom about us that we may be dating but it's undecided, when I only see you in the cafeteria when you come up to me. If I wanted you in my life, I'd make time for you. No, I will not make babies for you because you want a traditional relationship instead of a gay relationship.

I have guy friends, and it was completely stepping over the line to message me right after I left the cafe with my guy friend …to ask if he was my boyfriend. Your posessiveness was out of line, and completely out of sync with the number of encounters/shallow depth of the conversations we've had.

No, he's not my boyfriend. He's my friend. No I don't have a boyfriend. Okay, I need to tell you i'm not interested in you. And I"m sorry I didn't say it sooner.

Let's hope this is the end to this situation and your persistant intrusiveness….

Edit: Okay. He seems to understand. Good.

jd7 said:
Yes. I did just summarize a 730 page book in one sitting. FML

You know since you can summarize a 730 page book in one sitting, you could do anything with your life if you wanted.

I'm sure you already know that.

Okay soph. After you finish reading this chapter you will get started on writing the treatment plan. Okay? Then go to the powerpoint and study what the professor wanted you to study, don't read the book line by painstaking line okay?

It's too much for you to do in one night.

jd7 said:
Yes. I did just summarize a 730 page book in one sitting. FML

That's some impressive diligence!

I am having such a peaceful morning, I am just pleased beyond words. No petulant adult stomping and sulking through the house, NO MORE PASSIVE AGGRESSION!!

Just three lazy cats. ;-)

mountainvista said:
I am having such a peaceful morning, I am just pleased beyond words. No petulant adult stomping and sulking through the house, NO MORE PASSIVE AGGRESSION!!

Just three lazy cats. ;-)

Here's to peaceful mornings. :)

Latest posts

Back