What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:
I just needed to vent and it was either say something here or rip a door from it's hinges. I chose this... must be personal growth.

Good choice. (hug)

Yes, well, I feel like a bit of an idiot for even posting anything now. I dislike others witnessing my weak points. I should have just internalised my feelings and then bought a pizza or something.

I totally understand that. I made a thread recently that made me feel a bit weird (vulnerable) for posting it, but it did make me feel better to get it off my chest. Still...it's hard to open yourself up. (hug)

I usually enjoy working Christmas eve but today was a drag. The Manager cocked up my wages and I was 8 hours short. That didn't help !

jd7 said:
...called on account of rain...

...and now my aunt is in the hospital...

mountainvista said:
I'm annoyed because I just realized that I probably wasted a good chunk of cash I can't really afford to throw away.

*sigh*

Festivus is never "throwing money away."

I missed performing the annual Airing of Grievances yesterday lol

I hate the fact that I just moved in and by virtue of 'hearing,' I know the control transformer in the furnace is short-lived and the bearings in the blower motor don't have much time left.

I just joined in so, right now am thinking:
"OMG! Was I blind all this time? Why have I not ever come across this site before? I am loving this site..."

Nuzzy Nuz said:
"OMG! Was I blind all this time? Why have I not ever come across this site before? I am loving this site..."

You once was blind. But now you see! :club:

Nopes you are wrong.. Still am blind... Blind with excitement... :p

jd7 said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:

Nuzzy Nuz said:

jd7 said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:

You once was bliiiiind. But still you bliiiiind. :club:

Fantasizes about unloaded the Glock 32 into the nice fellow outside revving his engine like that.

jd7 said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:

jd7 said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:

You once was bliiiiind. But still you bliiiiind. :club:

Fantasizes about unloaded the Glock 32 into the nice fellow outside revving his engine like that.

And forever am gonna be blind (or at least shortsighted) :p :p

jd7 said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:
And forever am gonna be blind (or at least shortsighted) :p :p

They have Lasik surgery for that!

Nah.. my shortsightedness is not that bad..at least not for now i guess.. itz something that was passed down to me genetically. it is a family thing but it is only obvious in me coz i read a lot (in the dark)

Presents wrapped...check
PB cookies...check
Pasta salad....check
rice salad...check (although missing one ingredient that I will add later)
Oatmeal cookies....in progress

I'm very excited that I can now make oatmeal cookies....all I need to do is make them vegan. Therefore, it is clearly the eggs' fault. :p

EveWasFramed said:
Every time I see you, I want to punch you in the face for lying to me.

We're all having a great Christmas Eve, huh? Let's agree to just forget whatever arseholes have made us down today and have a wonderful time regardless :D

There are a million things I should be doing...and yet...the 50-Cent sounds so good.

* whistles ... in Da Club ... ... *

What a gluttonous pig I'm being in this festive time! Well, since I've been using the term "its christmas" since December 1st to eat like a savage, I might as well sail straight into the New Year with the same attitude.

user 130057 said:
EveWasFramed said:

We're all having a great Christmas Eve, huh? Let's agree to just forget whatever arseholes have made us down today and have a wonderful time regardless :D

You're surely right, user 130057. :) I think I'll take a little nap since they let me off work early and then I'll start prepping food for tomorrow's big dinner and then take care of gift wrapping. :D

Littlesecret said:
What a gluttonous pig I'm being in this festive time! Well, since I've been using the term "its christmas" since December 1st to eat like a savage, I might as well sail straight into the New Year with the same attitude.

Same here man, been eating like a pig the whole month :p

EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:
EveWasFramed said:

You're surely right, user 130057. :) I think I'll take a little nap since they let me off work early and then I'll start prepping food for tomorrow's big dinner and then take care of gift wrapping. :D

Well, if you can find a second-hand teleportation device, the offer to help with wrapping stands :D

Latest posts

Back