What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:
"4 corners of the globe" - I wonder which genius came up with that...

LOL, well, I think it was the Bible. "four corners of the Earth."

A cursory glance around the Internet suggests that you're correct. Apparently, it's first known appearance (In English) was in the Miles Coverdale version of The Bible.

He's a Northern English bloke like me - this explains everything.

ladyforsaken said:
...................................... I can't sleep.

Hope you get some rest, its 11:22 am here, you could move here cause itd be daylight, and yould be ahead of the game :p I hope you get some rest, i just got mine straight after a week, insomnia makes you miserable i know so i feel for you.

Im thinking ...........My thought train derailed. Yeah.

shadetree said:
ladyforsaken said:
...................................... I can't sleep.

Hope you get some rest, its 11:22 am here, you could move here cause itd be daylight, and yould be ahead of the game :p I hope you get some rest, i just got mine straight after a week, insomnia makes you miserable i know so i feel for you.

Im thinking ...........My thought train derailed. Yeah.

Thanks shadetree. I'm sorta in your future, I assume. :0
I'll be fine - thanks for your concern.

Sorry that made your thoughts derail though. :s

user 130057 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Sigh.

Peaches said:
Ladyforsaken comes from the future, eheh

Yes. Consult me for a reading, if you like. Heh.

I have but one question...

What are the winning lottery numbers tonight?

I could set up that ALL dinner...

I knew it, I was just waiting for someone to ask me this question.
To tell or not to tell....

My house better be at least as clean as it was when I left. The dishes better be done and the laundry better be done. But, no, I'm sure you will, once again, spend all day on the ******* Xbox you should have never bought. Oh and you better not eat all my ******* food, because I'm not buying any more unless you give me money to do so.

this lawyer really turns me on when he is so nasty (against the opposite party) I am such a perv

you craft your personality online, after a certain point it almost seems real and not the artifact that it is

That I would prefer to have an alternative to living life in a bubble of cyber isolation....and surely someone somewhere would appreciate a massage other than the Real Calley and that ain't never going to happen

user 130057 said:
I need to make an hour or so to reply all these PMs.

ROFL...I swiped time at work today to return a few, else I have no idea when they'd be returned. :D
I don't want to send 3 word replies, so I wait until I can make a proper reply.
That usually means DAYS later. lol

Latest posts

Back