What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lacrecia said:
Seeker_2.0 said:
Must.Not.Eat.Chocolate.Cookies.You.Are.On.Post-Christmas.Diet :p

*whispers. eat da chocolate! eat da chocolate!*
lol no seriously, resist!

I can't decide for the life of me if you're with me or against me on this. :p

I resisted though ;p

What to reply to somebody that literally just googled for "New Years congratulations" and send one of the first results to me...

"Yeah. You too." *obligatory smilie face*

A short day at work today, but at least one person is going to go home thinking he might have pancreatic cancer. I hope we can get the imaging done today, and I hope that it is just a benign cluster of cysts. He and his wife are among my favorite patients. :(

This is the hard part about working with an established group of patients, versus working in an acute setting with people you may only see once - you get to know them and care about them. Bad news affects us, too.

Why oh why is her husband such a sulky arsed grumpy old pillock?

He may have Satan's granny as a mother but it is no excuse for being so bloody rude and miserable. What a dick..

Damned if I do, damned if I don't. Could you kindly make up your ridiculously idiotic mind?

Also, I want my ******* house back. One more day.......

Three kids...three **** kids and that parking lot looks like a warzone already. Made a lot of goddam noise and left their whole firework leftovers and the packagings there on top. It was just 16:30 here for heaven's sake...

...yeah, I know I sound like an old man. If I had a cane, I would've thrown it at them. If I had two, I would've thrown both of them!

SophiaGrace said:
ladyforsaken said:
...................................... I can't sleep.

:(

Hope your rest was better last night.

It was kinda the same but it's okay. Thank you for your concern, always. :)

Rodent said:
...yeah, I know I sound like an old man. If I had a cane, I would've thrown it at them. If I had two, I would've thrown both of them!

Lol.. this for some reason made me chuckle. I'm sorry if anyone got hurt in my imaginary visuals :s

Perhaps it's the fact that I'm visualising you as an old man having a cane or two and you hurling it at random people. :p

Okay now I'm reminded of this game on the phone called Angry Granny or something like that cos she basically hits people with an item, an umbrella or something like that :D

Latest posts

Back