What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bagism is a term which was created by John Lennon and Yoko Ono as part of their extensive peace campaign in the late 1960s. The intent of bagism was to satirize prejudice and stereotyping. Bagism involved literally wearing a bag over one's entire body. According to John and Yoko, by living in a bag, a person could not be judged by others on the basis of skin color, gender, hair length, attire, age, or any other such attributes. It was presented as a form of total communication. Instead of focusing on outward appearance, the listener would hear only the bagist's message.

johnny196775Again said:
Bagism is a term which was created by John Lennon and Yoko Ono as part of their extensive peace campaign in the late 1960s. The intent of bagism was to satirize prejudice and stereotyping. Bagism involved literally wearing a bag over one's entire body. According to John and Yoko, by living in a bag, a person could not be judged by others on the basis of skin color, gender, hair length, attire, age, or any other such attributes. It was presented as a form of total communication. Instead of focusing on outward appearance, the listener would hear only the bagist's message.

The internet takes care of that. No attributes to see.

Typical sunday evening again, though it lasted for days now. Typical case of how did i not see this coming.

I am thinking again, Is there a wound which I can't heal from? I have yet to receive something like that. Or may be I am too strong to take down. Who knows?

MisunderstoodVacancy said:
That I might as well just not exist because I can't function like a real person

You have no idea how much I empathize with this sentiment.

I can't seem to function like anybody else whom I know. I function, but my modes of functioning set me apart.....'What an odd fellow he is'. Always been like that. I've grown accustomed to it. I wonder if I should be disturbed by my acceptance of always being the odd guy out?

Latest posts

Back