What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's about ******* time. You should have went a long time ago. At least you're going now, I guess, but you better hope it's not a lot worse for waiting so long.

I think I'll wait til they are actually open and call. Skip the stupid middle man and talk to management, because this is ridiculous and really starting to piss me off.

Physio over for another week. Range of motion now 150 forwards 150 sideways. Another couple of months and it could be back to normal... then the hard work of strengthening it starts.

Danielle said:
There are no supervisors here at work today... should I do paperwork thats due on a deadline.... or do nothing and enjoy it???

Hmm. Paperwork…deadline isn't gonna move.

I guess if you keep asking yourself whether your actions will make any significant difference you'll never do anything at all. And that will fill you with more regret than any failed attempt at something ever could.

going through a lifetime (and around 500 pounds of paper) of failed projects is kind of depressing, I mean, very, very depressing..

Rodent said:
I guess if you keep asking yourself whether your actions will make any significant difference you'll never do anything at all. And that will fill you with more regret than any failed attempt at something ever could.
YES!!

PS thinking about LadyF….

Was sick yesterday (still am), bf woke me up with flowers and food, then took care of me all afternoon.
then took me over to his place to eat dinner with his family so i wouldn't have to be home alone again. I admit I cried a little.

Rainbows said:
Was sick yesterday (still am), bf woke me up with flowers and food, then took care of me all afternoon.
then took me over to his place to eat dinner with his family so i wouldn't have to be home alone again. I admit I cried a little.

Sounds like a good guy.

Antihero said:
Mouse said:
I'm thinking a friend of mine must have left the forum without saying goodbye.

It seems like the best of them never say goodbye :(

Well, Hun, I'm of the opinion now that where one goes, another turns up and so forum life continues. :) Internet friends come and go surely as night follows day, so the best thing we can do is accept that it is life, and make the best of what we've got.

I hope today goes sweet for you.

- - -

I'm thinking the weather outside looks so great that I'm going to take my youngster out for a drive. :)

Latest posts

Back