What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sanguineRose said:
Is that really hard to remain a human? What do people possibly gain after hurting someone? Don't they ever regret it?

Some don't regret nothing, Rose. That's the way Life it is. Some regret it, some enjoy it and some make fun of it.

^Nothing to it, really. Place a corned beef point on a rack in a pan, add about an inch of water and desired spices. Cover with foil and bake @ 350 for 50 min per lb., remove foil last 20 minutes. Rest on cutting board for 10 minutes before slicing.

I am so nervous! I hope tomorrow will go well...

sanguineRose said:
Is that really hard to remain a human? What do people possibly gain after hurting someone? Don't they ever regret it?

I really have no idea. :/ World can be an evil place sometimes. Some people are heartless and cold.

I know that wasn't exactly the epitome of politeness...but I'm not willing to take the fall for everything that goes sideways in my social interactions.

Mouse said:
I'm turning into an old woman, in bed by 11 each day - no, not really. I'm a night Mouse. :)
Haha I'm 21 so I shouldn't feel so tired. I think I've been stressed out a lot recently so I drop off to sleep at the drop of a hat at the end of the day.

Latest posts

Back