What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm lonely and I want to talk to my friend but at the same time I don't because he's a lucky ******* and I'm jealous and it just makes me the most passive-aggressive person to talk to and I hate it so I guess I won't.

I want to play TF2 later, but not right now because if my mom sees that I'm playing when she gets home she might get cranky.

I'm worried that between drawing all the time and playing TF2 all the time, I'm going to get carpal tunnel. My hand hurts already.

Lonesome Crow said:
Oki doki...nevaaa

I know I heard that from somewhere before..You must like 80's RAP..lmao
Now i ma be obsessing over that honeysuckle ...I need to know what freaken song that is.

Well...i don't think you trust...in my.... self rightous Sueicide.
I......cried.......when angles deserve to DIEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD.
Fall into your hands I commned my spirit
Fall into your hands why have you foresaken me..
In your eyes foresaken me
In your thoughts foresaken me
In your heart foresaken me...
I'll trust in my....self rightious sueicide
I cried when angles deserve to die...

It was Yesterday by the beatles:rolleyes:

" my friend has a GF and he hates that *****...he tells me everyday...
he saids, man...I gotta lose my chick....in the worst kind of way....
She sits on her ass...he works his hands to the bones...
She gets what she wants every pay day...."

"my freind has a BF and she hates that dick...she tells me everyday" :p

VanillaCreme said:
My ex wants to be with me again. Been thinking what to do.

It depends why you broke up in the first place.You'll know in your heart what to do :)

I'm thinking that I am so tired right now and I'm trying to come up with fun things to do when I actually spend time with my bf.My fingers are also stinging as I just used bleach on some mould that had grown on the window sill.So I'm thinking that I hope they don't start hurting too much as I have a lot of work to do today!

EErrrr..wtf ???

I was dreaming , I guess....

In the dream, I was in another dreaming...What the hell?

I was having a night terrrors in the dream...while in my dream...ffs

I struggled to awaken from my night terrors...over and over again
After I awoken from my night torrors.I went to talk to someone (which I thought was real).
Then I awoken out of that fucken dream....Then I went back to sleep again.
Then the fucken demons from the night terrors started attacking me again....Errrr wtf ?????

now i can't sleep...Or i hope this is not a fucken dream.

wwgpdx.jpg

where is the bird :(

A good workout followed by a tasty protein smoothie. A pleasant way to start the day.

Mmmmmm freshly squeezed apple + orange + pineapple + lemon + ginger + cucumber + celery juice.....

Next one will be watermelon + strawberries... Gotta remember to juice on low speed

Hmm I need to buy blackberries... they make any juicemix taste extra uber yum :)

Oceanmist23 said:
Mmmmmm freshly squeezed apple + orange + pineapple + lemon + ginger + cucumber + celery juice.....

Next one will be watermelon + strawberries... Gotta remember to juice on low speed

Hmm I need to buy blackberries... they make any juicemix taste extra uber yum :)

*drools* :D

lol mmm i want a smoothie so much blended fruit talk going on here on this thread

:)

and also it's about 10:50

and this is the first time i've been online all day wow

:p

*recently looking at some evanescence trivia*
wow o^4e#2 is just like my Ben

*sighs*

well i hope things can turn out for the better too

:l

and okay that sounds really weird
but whatever

Latest posts