What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
PenDragon said:
Is it a mistakes? If Yes, Then It will be my biggest one so far in my life.

Instead of looking at it as a mistake, look at it as a lesson to learn.

Yeah, It's the biggest lesson of my life so far and I seriously hope that I don't have to pay something very important part of me for it cause everytime I have learned lesson of life something precious is taken away from me, If It happens again then I don't know I could handle It, will be too much to bear, too much to bear. I hope I don't die. Seriously, I hope I don't die.

Thanks Callie. You are always helpful. It's people like you who make my stay here very worthwhile.

I just read this guy's post complaining to a group because he should work at least two hours a day to support himself, but he gets too distracted by friends, scuba diving and drinking and fun and he was looking for ways to outsource that work in order to make *his* work only 30 minutes a day. Why do I feel this feeling of outrage?
and a huge reminder not to complain so much...

I can't believe I still get breathless attacks. What's the root cause of this, is it my blood issue or is it just about sensitivity?

22495897.jpg

If you don't want to talk about it, why do you drink and say it?

If it's so out of line (it's not... is it?), then why do you bring it up and risk repercussion?

Do you want me to be angry at you? Should I smack you fiercely with some of those mangoes?

TropicalStarfish said:

Teenagers.

It's gone? That was enough Mountain Dew to kick back a horse... F that. I'm getting some more Arizona green tea for 50 cents a can.

Solivagant said:
VanillaCreme said:
I'm getting some more Arizona green tea for 50 cents a can.

Awww it's 99 cents here.

I believe it's usually that here as well. But Walmart has a sale right now, the big, tall cans for fiddy cent. I bought three of them the other week.

VanillaCreme said:
I believe it's usually that here as well. But Walmart has a sale right now, the big, tall cans for fiddy cent. I bought three of them the other week.

Oooo, I'll keep an eye out for a sale like that.

TheRealCallie said:
I really hope this kitten does better with the litter box ASAP. It's tiring giving him a bath every time he takes a honeysuckle....

Aw, Steve. You better shape up, man

Yeah it's got my name on it. It's for me. Just like how you don't give me things with his name on it? Even though half of it is actually mine... How about you just give me things with either of our names... Make it easy on yourself.

It's major surprise that I didn't just collapse right after I stepped through my door. At least that day is over. The driving exam was a walk in the park in comparison to this...

Latest posts

Back