What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AmytheTemperamental said:
Rosebolt said:
We can be glasses buddies. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You will be the good looking buddy :D I will be the silly looking one who follows you :rolleyes:

Lol, i've seen you, you have nothing to worry about in that department. ;)

Having two or more people on earth is guaranteed to cause disaster. The second people begin to interact, the doomsday clock starts ticking. But our contemptible brute animal instinct tyrranizes us all into needing other people. The very way we are physically structured is morally wrong because it compels us to DO wrong.

Why do I keep meeting man babies :/ I really don't have the patience... I'll just be single forever then... Yes, I'm a complainer and hope to work on that soon

Rosebolt said:
My computer seems to be falling apart. Quickly.

****! you sure you're not fiddling with it too much, Rosebolt?

I do have self pride you know Just because most of the time It's shadowed by my humility It doesn't mean I don't have one.

I would love to hear my mother talk stuff out. But she doesn't stop for a second......... and she overrides whatever I say so it's really not meant for me to say anything.... and she's super loud.. I'm not deaf, mother. I should have more patience for this.. I do but it's really driving me crazy inside. Sigh.. :\

I always feel for people seeking honest feedback online. There's so many people who just parrot "it's great!" when in reality, anything less than being Nintendo itself or George R.R. Martin means your game or story is filled with possible points of criticism and most likely mistakes.

Such a beautiful Royal wedding~! Lovely couple. ^__^

Rosebolt said:
lonelyfairy said:
Will I ever get a new job...

Yeah, just don't give up looking! I'm looking for new jobs too. Money is very scarce here as well. Come on, we can do it!

Thank you! I'm sorry you are in the same situation. Yeah, we can do it! I hope... >.<

PenDragon said:
lonelyfairy said:
Will I ever get a new job...

Yes, you will, Just keep going...going.

Thank you! I will keep looking~

In these three months living with my mother I have taken more tranquillisers than in the last five years all together
Today she decided that the best place for a container with 1kg sprouting seeds was in contact with a boiling stew pot ( = seeds dead)

Christ... He wasn't even meowing at you. The fresia is wrong with you... Just miserable you are.

Latest posts

Back