What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can you feel literally starving within 5 minutes? **** you body...

I don't like nights anymore, I can't sleep and my mind gets all confused and lonely and just bad, rotten, I don't like it... I don't understand anything. Don't know how, don't know where, don't know why.

those unfriendly mo^%*£*ers can swing all right... one can almost forgive them, almost

I'm sorry I thought you lied (well... about some stuff anyway). I'm glad you at least have a family that loves you. I won't be able to talk 24/7, but I'll be there too.

Now as for that jerk who's been sending you death threats...

TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:
Where is the button for giving reputation to posts? Am I not seeing it? :0

Hmm...that makes 3 of us. I don't see it either.

If you do some more reading on the forum, you'll come across the answer *sneaks away*

AmytheTemperamental said:
If you do some more reading on the forum, you'll come across the answer *sneaks away*

Yeah, I think I know what you mean. Oh well. Hopefully the reputation system will return eventually.

Solivagant said:
It seems to have disappeared...

Hey you. Check the "beautiful things you've seen today" thread.

Sent you more firefly links, thought you might like 'em ;)

TheSkaFish said:
AmytheTemperamental said:

Yeah, I think I know what you mean. Oh well. Hopefully the reputation system will return eventually.

Could someone please at least point me to the right subforum for whatever you are talking about? Lol.

Edit: Oh nevermind, I found it...

TheSkaFish said:
Solivagant said:
It seems to have disappeared...

Hey you. Check the "beautiful things you've seen today" thread.

Sent you more firefly links, thought you might like 'em ;)

Thanks! I'll go look now. =]

Bones 2.0 said:
I am not sure why I visited ALL tonight after a year or two.

It is nice to see to some familiar 'faces.'

Hugs to you all.

Welcome back, Bones. Hope you've been well.

edit...
I don't want to write it, not useful to anyone... I would like to write something but I lack words, it would be easier in my language but I can't write it there... and I don't want to write for myself because I need someone else... why? Because...

Latest posts

Back