What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that's weird too. Did you ask why the rest of the measurements were not taken?
[/quote]

Didn't really think much of it until after we'd left, only thing I can think is, their just gonna give us trousers off of a peg on the day, rather than having ones custom fitted since they're hired suits just for the wedding day. But, maybe they'll ask us to come back for trouser measuring in the coming couple of weeks, but that would be a bit random to me.

I am surrounded by the most incredible women!
I hadn't seen her in the eight years since high school and what a difference. A business owner with almost 70 employees, starting her doctorate, property developer, all as a single mum with two very young kids.. Catching up felt just like the old days, but completely unlike them too. The extraordinary lives of ordinary people inspire me to no end. That's what we all are in the end, but what a huge difference unshakable faith in one's self makes.
A wonderful reminder and a great start to dealing with what lies ahead. Maybe next time I'll get to meet little A and X. I feel like an aunt without ever having met them. With a truly close friend, no matter how much time has passed you feel even closer when you do finally meet.

Just throwing this out there since I know some people might care. Most probably won't but whatever. I'm gonna be gone for a while.

There's too much delusional feminist bullshit and too much bitter misogynist bullshit lately. Nothing but close minded ignorance all around.

If you want to talk to me you can pm me and I might see it eventually. Everyone else, you know how to contact me.

hey Kamya, sorry I made a remark about middle aged guys the other day, it was a joke, really

I'm thinking about it too. I'm getting fed up, and when I'm fed up I get snarky, and that's not helpful to anyone.

I can't stress enough how much I don't appreciate when people call four or five times in a row within a 2 minute span unless something has happened. Please do not do that to me unless someone has literally died. Call once, maybe a few minutes later, you call again. Don't spam my phone because you want to ask me what I'm doing. I know for a fact I've told you not to do that. With all the honeysuckle I'm worried about and think about on a daily ******* basis, the last thing I really want or need is for you to call like there's an emergency when there's not one.

kamya said:
Just throwing this out there since I know some people might care. Most probably won't but whatever. I'm gonna be gone for a while.

There's too much delusional feminist bullshit and too much bitter misogynist bullshit lately. Nothing but close minded ignorance all around.

If you want to talk to me you can pm me and I might see it eventually. Everyone else, you know how to contact me.

i'll miss you !!!

kamya said:

Fair enough kamya. Sad to see a regular disappear.

I enjoy these rare periods of complete contentment, but I appreciate them all the more because of the difficult periods before them. I love everyone. Odd feeling for a recluse by choice.
My babies are turning 18 next year. All three of them. Funny realization. Must make a big to do of it.

Rainbows said:
kamya said:
i'll miss you !!!

I won't. You'd better keep in touch, or else.

Latest posts

Back