What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
total count of clothes that my mother destroyed trying to wash them/iron them (unasked) $700
the only solution is to put a lock on my laundry basket, and, oh, also move house

zibafu said:
What am I thinking....

Well, two mates whom I haven't seen for years started up skateboarding again about a month ago, so naturally we've had a few sessions and all has been good.

Anyhow, they wanted me to come out yesterday(wednesday) in the morning to drive an hour away to skate a park, that really isnt that brilliant, and since i do martial arts training on tuesday night I knew I probably wouldnt see much of the morning, and I needed to go my nans to help her with something, so I told him that nah, wasnt keen, pretty tired and I will be going my grans for a bit at like 11am, and if I do decide to skate it will probably be later on.

Fast forwards to today. they sent me a message on a group chat we have going on with facebook asking me if I am keen for tomorrow, which I am not, gotta go out and do stuff tomorrow.

They then tell me how I missed out on wednesday, so I told them, well I didnt, I ended up down the local later on and learned a couple of new things Ive been working on.

Cue a honeysuckle load of attitude from them about how Ive bailed on them just to skate there, its a honeysuckle park and why have "I got a boner over it" , basically just loads of attitude

Seriously, I mean firstly, you guys have been back on your boards for like a month, and you weren't exactly the most skilled when you stopped, so no, you don't get to tell me that the park I frequent which has been voted numerous times to be the best park in the northwest of england is "honeysuckle"
Secondly, I don't owe you two my time, if I decide to go and skate with the other people I've met in the time since you Muppets stopped, then that's my prerogative. In the five years since you two have stood on a board, Ive progressed on, learned new things, met new people, and had tons of fun doing it.

I never committed to hanging with you two, and you're acting so ******* butthurt that I didn't. I mean seriously, I'm 28 years old and it feels like a schoolyard argument.

edit* oh and after giving me all the flak they were asking me if I was out tomorrow, which I am not cause I am busy again, so I am a mong now apparently

I think you should write what you are thinking no matter how long it takes. This thread isn't called "What are you thinking right now in 10 words or less."

People don't have to read it if they don't want to and they can get paranoid and it won't be your fault.

WishingWell said:
I think you should write what you are thinking no matter how long it takes. This thread isn't called "What are you thinking right now in 10 words or less."

People don't have to read it if they don't want to and they can get paranoid and it won't be your fault.

Haha, yeah man totally.

Todays rant

So my martial arts teacher is away tonight, so one of the black belts took the class.

He asks me to do the warmup, he knows that under my previous teacher that I did it often, its something I enjoy and usually tend to get a little bit creative with my exercises to make it interesting and add a challenge for people.

So he asks me then gives me a couple of minutes to think of some ideas, I then tell him what I wanna do, and he just shuts every idea down, wasn't like it was anything complicated, but every suggestion was just shut down, so eventually I was like, awright man, well you'll have just do it wont you.

honeysuckle like that pisses me off, if you want me to do something, dont then start dictating exactly how its gonna be done a few minutes later, if you want me to do something a certain way, say that from go, otherwise, trust me to do it for you or don't ask. :club:

It annoys me when someone new doesnt pay any attention to what they're told and make haughty assumptions about things they have no knowledge of.

You only get what we need? Last time I checked, nothing living on this planet needed three bags of chips, two cases of soda, and about five or six boxes of varied snack cakes. So spare me the ******* joke. You didn't bother to get a gallon of milk, did you? Or more bags of chicken than the one bag you did get. What about vegetables? No. None of that. Because that would be useful. You know, something I could make meals with.

VanillaCreme said:
You only get what we need? Last time I checked, nothing living on this planet needed three bags of chips, two cases of soda, and about five or six boxes of varied snack cakes. So spare me the ******* joke. You didn't bother to get a gallon of milk, did you? Or more bags of chicken than the one bag you did get. What about vegetables? No. None of that. Because that would be useful. You know, something I could make meals with.

Oh. Did Jaylen do your shopping this week?

lol :p

EveWasFramed said:
VanillaCreme said:

Oh. Did Jaylen do your shopping this week?

lol :p

I probably wouldn't be as annoyed if she did! :p

EveWasFramed said:
At least she isn't hurling donuts at you.

:D That was a fun day.

I wonder if that's possible. I mean, now that that's happened, like we pretty much all knew it would. That stuff makes people go insane. What made him think it wouldn't affect him...

Now I feel tired? No, couldn't have felt sleepy 4 hours ago, right... The great debate now: Cooking or sleeping?

I thought I'd made it pretty obvious who I am, but suddenly loads of people are asking me and I feel like I am being slightly disingenuous. I will have to try something less subtle...

Latest posts

Back