What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
niceguysfinishlast said:
lonelypanda said:
Wheres my "El Nino", winter? Stupid lying weather man, it's **** cold.

Silly panda, it's still fall. :p
Meteorological winter doesn't start until december 1st. :)

Lol somebody go tell the foot of snow it showed up at the wrong time !!

I might actually be too subtle...you probably don't even know that I hate your guts and nothing you do is ever gonna change about it.

...I want to start drawing something, but I'm afraid of what might come out. Could even turn it into another one of those merry GIFs I create sometimes.

Rodent said:
I might actually be too subtle...you probably don't even know that I hate your guts and nothing you do is ever gonna change about it.

...I want to start drawing something, but I'm afraid of what might come out. Could even turn it into another one of those merry GIFs I create sometimes.

Who are you talking to?

FX (or any network) needs to bring back their Thanksgiving X-Files marathons. Sure, I could make one for myself with Netflix or the DVD sets, but it just isn't the same.

niceguysfinishlast said:
Who are you talking to?

Everyone. Or maybe just an exponentially increasing percentile of people in my immediate surroundings.

Here's a counter-question: Why do you care?

TheRealCallie said:
Aren't most of the posts in the thinking thread kind of random?

Indeed. Personally I always rant like that, especially in the evening hours. Better get used to it.

PS: Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.

Well there goes Christmas dinner out, there's no way I'm paying that price. Good food or not.

I may as well go and spend the rest of the evening reading at that cafe. It's a weekday so there'll be no one there. I hope. What I would give for a car right about now.. It's too dark to go and read at the beach anyway. I'm glad she's doing better and I hope she'll be comfortable while I'm out. Must remember to get that for her too..

No wonder it started smelling more and more like honeysuckle in the basement. What kind of moron was the previous tenant who didn't notice a buckshot-sized hole in the sewer pipe...it surely didn't come out of nowhere.

Whatever, duct tape to the rescue.

I don't know where your fight went, but I wish you'd find it. I know it's not on anyone else, and it's not anyone's decision but your own, but people in our family did nothing but strive. Our entire line and history is built on survival and overcoming odds. I don't know where that went in you. Perhaps you don't see a point in fighting it anymore... But I do. And I always will.

Latest posts

Back