What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paraiyar said:
I'm not on here much right now but I just came on to check things and it looks like Teresa is gone, BeyondShy has been banned and Triple Bogey has disabled his account and all this has happened within 24 hours. Wow.

TB is just banned, his account is not disabled.

dgmzl.jpg

So, you're insinuating that my lack of rep points renders my opinion invalid? When I had 160 would my opinion have warranted more consideration? It'd be ridiculous, if I actually believed it was true...

user 130057 said:
So, you're insinuating that my lack of rep points renders my opinion invalid? When I had 160 would my opinion have warranted more consideration? It'd be ridiculous, if I actually believed it was true...

Plus its 10x harder to get a rep nowadays. And every time an account is deactivated you lose some.

Wow, BeyondShy banned? I'm shocked. And curious...

user 130057 said:

Rep points are the most important thing in life.

Information often comes at the price of discomfort, but I'm still better off knowing what kind of people I'm surrounded by. Even if it means jeopardizing the trust in my gendermates more with each day. I don't know if I'll ever stop feeling this spite and disgust...and a small dose of sadness for all the uninformed.

Why am I watching these at 1:15 in the morning... Still, it's some of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

Solivagant said:
Wow, BeyondShy banned? I'm shocked. And curious...

user 130057 said:

Rep points are the most important thing in life.

I don't know for sure but I have a feeling that it might be related to that little outburst a page or two back within this thread.

Catching up with my bandmates was everything I needed tonight. Feel in a better state of mind about everything. Hope tomorrow is productive. It will be the first time the three of us have jammed together since before I went to Europe.

user 130057 said:

(I dont know exactly what the issue was all about few pages earlier, but what follows solely responds to user 130057's post)

I agree with you. The reps have become more of a prejudice to the new members, and a sign of trust and priviledge for the older members. I think that those who notice this the most are those who have left the forums ( after accumulating so many reps), and who came back to be faced with distrust. You could say something that you would have said when you had many reps, but it will still be viewed diffeently.
Reps are good if they are used to show support or encouragement. NOT when they become a fabrication in the favor to the 'elite'.

Paraiyar said:
I don't know for sure but I have a feeling that it might be related to that little outburst a page or two back within this thread.

Why now though? He's had worse outbursts before. Must be something that happened in PM, is all I can figure.

Not that it's my business. I just found it surprising.

"We want truth, We want Honesty"

But...

People can't handle Honestly well. And being Honest will always give you a badge of "certified Jackass". Well, that is what It's always been and always will be. But hey, Being Jackass is way better than kissing someone's behind.

And as usual It's just me thinking.

I'm forming a serious prejudice there. But I have yet to meet a guy from that country who doesn't turn out to be majorly messed up somehow...

Latest posts

Back