What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something's up, isn't it. I feel something's up. Just get on with it, I'd rather one big blow than experience the slow, miserable suffering to reach the conclusion.

Well, we managed to install an old video card in my computer and other than having trouble gaming, so far everything is fine. It's good to be back on my own computer again. That's one less problem, at least.

MisunderstoodVacancy said:
lonelyfairy said:
These hundreds of spam mail is getting into my nerves, gonna need to make a new email. I don't ever put that email to any weird sites either since it's my personal/''more'' serious email.

Yeah I actually made a new email for the same reasons after someone apparently hacked my email account and sent an exceedingly sketchy link to all of my contacts. My new email is much cleaner and I haven't gotten any spam yet and I'm using the old one less and less now.

That's horrible. D: Good to hear! I really should make a new email but then it would be also so much work to make people (& places) know about the new email, lol.

I saw the biggest raccoon I've ever seen on my walk today. Two raccoons (or maybe one was a cat) were running to cross the street. One crossed, but the other, bigger one ran up a tree by the sidewalk. When I got closer, I looked up and there he was staring back at me with his mask. I saw his striped tail hanging down from his perch. It was like his little tower. It looked kinda cozy if I were raccoon-sized.

So it looks like I have work but for low pay and only three weeks. Still, this is good news.

I was going to say something, but you know what, it's not worth it. Not for you. I'm going to let it slide because if they knew what you said about their family, I highly doubt they'd blink your general direction.

"Try a coffee why don't you? You'll like it"

Uh huh... thanks for that. There's nothing I like more than drinking something that tastes like an ashtray.

Too **** cryptic for my taste. Telling me what I created there is "pretty bold" sounds more like a euphemism for "it sucks balls, hard". And to have everyone in the room come to marvel at it wordlessly doesn't help either. But nevermind. Weekend, here I come...

Apparently a week or so is how long my nerves can stand dirty counters. Because it has not been wiped or cleaned off since I last did it. That's ******* ridiculous, and then they'll look at me like I'm supposed to be cleaning everything. Look, your mom is a dirty person. I think you all know that by now. Don't look at me like I'm to blame because she's three times my age. If she doesn't want to clean, that's not my problem.

Latest posts

Back