What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least I have identified the problem. Once more actually, since I should know better based on past experiences. Jeez, why do I still bother if I know how lackluster I feel about the notion of social interaction with multiple participants...

It's always us vs them with you. It's always that you know best, and everyone else just made bad decisions, while you were just unlucky. You're always surrounded by idiots who just don't get it. Everyone else can be blamed for all their problems, but you're just helpless. Everyone else's faults are just them being weak, and they SHOULD be able to overcome them, while you just do what you have to do to survive. If you don't like someone, they have a problem, they must be weird or difficult, and thus deserve to be kept out of your social circle and isolated. If the people around you don't like you though, you're misunderstood by society, and they're all just a bunch of judgemental ********.

Why do we all think this way? Including myself, making this post, I'm judging everyone. We suck as a species. And I need to stop talking like some wannabe edgy emo kid, now I feel bad lol

I wish I could make that heartsick, lonely, tight feeling in my gut and throat go away. Every day, there it is.

Interestingly enough the corresponding 4th and 5th chakra positions in some traditions are associated with love and communication/expression.

kamya said:
I wish I could make that heartsick, lonely, tight feeling in my gut and throat go away. Every day, there it is.

Interestingly enough the corresponding 4th and 5th chakra positions in some traditions are associated with love and communication/expression.

It's the canned sardines talking

When you can't decide whom I should help first and whom second, third...and start getting mad over it, it's not really rational to argue with me. You shouldn't argue at all but if you can't manage it, at least argue with each others and settle it between yourselves.

[video=youtube]

Eek, this community theater level acting...

(yeah, I know the episode aired several years ago, but I read an article about the show's 19th anniversary and felt inspired to gripe about it)

I've often heard of people doing dumb honeysuckle after drinking, but...I drink one beer and my "excess" comes in the form of deciding to do the dishes I haven't done all week? Seriously, that must be the best I could come up with. If I had a blackout, I'd probably wake up to a completely cleaned and tidied up apartment too.

Rodent said:
I've often heard of people doing dumb honeysuckle after drinking, but...I drink one beer and my "excess" comes in the form of deciding to do the dishes I haven't done all week? Seriously, that must be the best I could come up with. If I had a blackout, I'd probably wake up to a completely cleaned and tidied up apartment too.

Come have a beer at my place :club:

There are too many things that I want to learn to do at an adept level. I'll never manage it all in one lifetime.

AmytheTemperamental said:
The beer is free. I am Canadian after all

c37.gif

...I am sold!

You are absolutely the worst person I have had the misfortune to meet and I have known some awful people.

You are two faced, nasty, ignorant, whiney, and a taker. You whine about your predicment, yet you perpetually put yourself in it, you call people awful things, you are not interested in other peoples feelings, you are difficult and argue all the time and wonder why you haven't met the love of your life, sorry but the people you want are the ones who find your behaviour unattractive and would stay well away from you. Good luck carrying on blaming everyone else for yourself.

Latest posts

Back