What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today was the best I've felt in a long time, but you had to go and ruin the whole experience for me. What kind of a person are you to see that I'm happy, for me too tell you how happy I am, and then deliberately do that to hurt me or make me miserable? Why? What do you get out of it?

My boss said I need to toot my own horn more. I'd rather just churn out my work and that's it. It'll be a stretch but I'll try.

-Teresa

I was thinking of you so much, I'm using the sig you made me. And can I tell you what... still better than his.

Thinking of them, missing them. More time keeps going by since the days I thought I finally met someone I'd been waiting all my life to meet. I wish I could get to know them more, wish we could keep sharing things, wish we could have gone on some adventures. I wish we could talk again. Well, we can, but the way things are it's not the same. I just wish I could have figured out how I needed to be in time, because there was something special about them, so much I wanted to know. And there's been no one like them before or since. There won't be again.

...guess I should act less like a leper judging by how many people say I'm actually not an ass or contradict me right after I make that claim.

I'd love to visit her dad's house and see his menagerie of beloved animals. I want macaws too. And a python. And lots of cats. And an iguana. And a scorpion. And a tarantula. And an owl. And a fox. And.. I should just go and live in the zoo.
I feel restless. I've been really busy, but today for the first time in a long time, I stayed home did fudge-all. I don't like not being busy.
Why do we find it so hard to meet up? You'd think I'd have recalled our lunch date, but it's fine because the others didn't either. Tomorrow's not possible for me, and the day after will be difficult for them.. it'll happen eventually. Probably. Hopefully within the month.

Instead of constantly apologizing for how the way things used to be, how about show how they are any different now...

I need to be more conscious of what I say when I drink, or I should just drink less. I tend to ask people things that I already asked them and don't need to ask again, and it also doesn't take much for me to get sidetracked into a rant about things I don't like or my dating woes, or making a big deal about things that I really shouldn't even mention because they shouldn't be bothering me. I want to be fun and interesting. I don't want to be an annoying person. And I don't want to lose my friends, so I have to keep this in mind. This time is passing quickly, and should be used for conversations of substance instead.

I don't know why I keep doing certain things when I know they are bad for me. I know they are only keeping me from doing the things I need to do, or even want to do. I know it's only keeping me lost in confusion for even more time when I know I need to get clear about what I want from life, about who I want to be. I don't have time to make these mistakes over and over, I ran out of time for that a long time ago. I know I need to get out of this mental cycle. If I don't, the years are going to keep passing and getting worse.

I really like sunny and warm days. Sunshine gives me energy and hope. Today morning before heading out I saw 4 butterflies around Jasmine tree in our yard...1 white colored and 3 yellow and black colored. There were also swarm of honey bees around pink Jasmine flowers. I really liked their buzz sound. :) It felt like I was in nature and not living in an urban area.

Latest posts

Back