What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this won't take too long. Strange when social inclusion feels so fake and forced in comparison to exclusion which is a default and even pleasant situation to me. Now this shouldn't feel like a duty or an obligation. Yet that's exactly what's going through my head at the moment.

Paraiyar said:
Where did the time go between me turning 20 and me turning 25?

I wonder the same thing, only for me it's between 19 and 30. Actually it's my whole life. I still feel like I was in high school, grade school even, not that long ago. But really it's been years and years.

Man....feeling waves of missing people lately.

At the end of this 12 weeks I'm going to be either:

A. Exhausted
B. A Wreck
C. Dead...

I'll have an 'A', please Bob.

user 130057 said:
At the end of this 12 weeks I'm going to be either:

A. Exhausted
B. A Wreck
C. Dead...

I'll have an 'A', please Bob.

Be careful or else 🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗 😆😆.

In other thoughts, I thought I was getting better.

Today is basically the last day of school. :club:

Yukongirl said:
Was thinking about how best to approach this forum.....

Stop thinking and just dive in. We don't bite....well, most of us don't :p

Hopetracer said:
There are so many interesting books to read and I can't decide which one to start from. Shall I choose with "eenie, meenie..."?

Green Eggs and Ham is a classic....read that. :D

Instead of making a big show for attention, why don't you just disappear quietly? I am obviously not going to hunt you down and beg you for anything. You have nothing to provide.

I should really make an effort to cancel my Humble Monthly subscription so that I stop receiving games that I either:

A. Own already.
B. Have no interest in.
C. Have no time to play.

Latest posts

Back