What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel much better today than I have for some time. I feel much more under control emotionally; less prone to violent outbursts. I think the fact that I actually slept properly for the first time in weeks is largely responsible for this change.

^Always happy to hear when you manage to have a good proper sleep, user 130057.

I need to stop working. Right now.

What is wrong with me today, I need some umph.

In other thoughts that made me smile, knowing that never gets old.

Oh fresia...the cringe. The uninformed cringe. I should never reread my old posts. Too much kool-aid in the system.

Well that was a small setback but one that I'll just have to push on from. I just want to move out so badly and build a better social life for myself in the second half of my 20s.

I'm enjoying today. Even with rain, housework and a very tiring workout... I still feel like the world is something worth persevering with.

That's not something to be nostalgic about. That's something worth knocking yourself out with a flathead hammer.

user 130057 said:
Rodent said:
AmytheTemperamental said:
Rodent said:
That's not something to be nostalgic about. That's something worth knocking yourself out with a flathead hammer.

Let me help :club:

Nah, you only have these wimpy wooden clubs...

Oi, we'll have less of that talk! There's nothing wimpy about wooden clubs! ;)

They are just not good enough to cope with the original feeling I wanted to combat with self-inflicted violence.

PS: That sounds quite serious...do I sound too serious? Well, I was rather serious in my original statement...

Latest posts

Back