What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful loser said:
nibbysaurus said:
beautiful loser said:
haywud said:
Why do I even bother checking my email when no one ever sends me anything, it's a waste of time anymore.

Because you might get 10 million dollars from the Nigerian guy who said you were a beneficiary in a will  and he'll help you transfer the funds into your bank account.  Never give up :D

I'm totally going to fill his inbox with pointless crap now.
Way to go Nibs! I love instigators :p

That's what girlfriends are for!

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you aren't getting ill, maybe some water and a lie down could help?

I am thinking about the birds that visited my garden today; Magpies, Honeyeaters, Ringnecks, Ravens, and Galahs. It was nice to see them appreciating the environment I have put hard effort into maintaining.

I'll have to take a break from dealing with these issues, don't I? Truth and happiness - hell, let's just say contentment - are often diametrically opposed to one another. As cerebral and truth-oriented as I may be, there're only so much facts I can gorge down before I go blank and it's more like swallowing sweet but sharp razor blades.

I miss how we used to talk all the time. How we used to do almost nothing but talk. Now we don't have anything to do, and even worse nothing to say.

Paraiyar said:
Rodent said:
This was even worse than the last attempt. I'm surprised the **** can didn't just explode.

I would love to know the context of this...

Oh, you can have the context: I bought another can of repair spray for my bike tires. The last time I used one, I had to close every single opening between the can (and on the can itself) and the tire valve so the sealing compound didn't leak everywhere. But in the end it worked out.

Today I tried to fix the other tire. Since I knew what I was in for, I got enough tissues and other materials to seal the openings beforehand. Wasn't enough though. The valve itself was kinda...messed. So I wasted half of the can and sprayed the compound all over the place - including my face. Funny enough, it's still fixed now.

...and that was my morning.

I need to get back into anime again. I love watching anime. My favorite anime is Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Monster and I love Akira.

I love watching different kinds of anime. Believe it's good to have a open mind. =)

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I need to get back into anime again. I love watching anime. My favorite anime is Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Monster and I love Akira.

I love watching different kinds of anime. Believe it's good to have a open mind. =)

I agree :)

Latest posts

Back