What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paraiyar said:
lonelyfairy said:
I can't believe that I was only 17 years old young teenager when I joined to this forum few years ago... Time flies fast. ;_;

And it only goes faster over time. I cannot believe I'll be 26 in February.

Yep. It's scary how fast it goes, especially when seeing own parents growing older and younger sibling already has a car, lol!

I don't understand how they can't see how much they're turning themselves into a laughing stock.

Yukongirl said:
I'm thinking texting while drunk is probably not a good idea

Esp when someone block somebody for whatever reason, then unblocks them to say what's uuuuuuuuuup? Waking up the next day with their reply thinking holy honeysuckle what was I thinking? Then reblock them.

Hey everyone, thanks for the concern. I've just woken up and am fine but had a call from my new job I was meant to start today that the building is damaged and I won't be starting yet. They are advising us to stay out of the CBD which is pretty much a 10 minute walk from my flat so not sure how bad this is and not sure how I'll head home to my parents.

I'm in Wellington by the way, so not the worst affected area but closer than some places.

Thanks again everyone.

Paraiyar said:
Hey everyone, thanks for the concern. I've just woken up and am fine but had a call from my new job I was meant to start today that the building is damaged and I won't be starting yet. They are advising us to stay out of the CBD which is pretty much a 10 minute walk from my flat so not sure how bad this is and not sure how I'll head home to my parents.

I'm in Wellington by the way, so not the worst affected area but closer than some places.

Thanks again everyone.

Good to hear your ok!

what does CBD stand for? :)

Latest posts

Back