What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"You're burying yourself in that hole again"

Actually, no, I just want to slit my wrists every time you're around...

DarkSelene - better slit the wrist of the other one :p

It's still not bright outside... maybe I could go for a walk.

Nevermind. Part of the problem is probably because I complain too much. I see myself as a victim too much, while not working on the problem enough. I fell into the victim role because I didn't know better, but I've learned to become aware enough now to know I don't have to be that anymore. Indeed, I don't think it can get better until I stop seeing myself that way. It's just so frustrating sometimes.

TheSkaFish said:
Nevermind.  Part of the problem is probably because I complain too much.  I see myself as a victim too much, while not working on the problem enough.  I fell into the victim role because I didn't know better, but I've learned to become aware enough now to know I don't have to be that anymore.  Indeed, I don't think it can get better until I stop seeing myself that way.  It's just so frustrating sometimes.
Make a list of all the things that make you feel that way about yourself and start fixing them one by one, probably start with the most attainable so you get the psychological boost of a small victory.

From talking to you, it seems like your biggest problem is that you don't set really specific goals.

Latest posts

Back