What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheaptrickfan said:
Thanks, guys. We still don't know why, but she developed breathing problems very suddenly. She was only in her early 50s, not very old, and in good health.

For some reason, my forum friends have had a lot of deaths in the family lately. :(

Evfan, chin up, hon. Do you think a study group might help? Good luck.

Hugs...Cheaptrick

Yatta! I've completed assembly on a very nice new piece of furniture for my home. I'm going to take a little nap, and start on the new book shelf later this evening.

I don't mind if people think I'm gay, but to constantly hear "are you sure you're not gay" is GRRRR!!!!! :mad: lol

Punisher said:
I don't mind if people think I'm gay, but to constantly hear "are you sure you're not gay" is GRRRR!!!!! :mad: lol

mmmm...Ask them if you can take thier sisters for a test drive for
a confirmation.:p

I swear some voice in my head is trying to compose a song called "Do your homework later, its okay"... this is odd...

Lonesome Crow said:
Punisher said:

mmmm...Ask them if you can take thier sisters for a test drive for
a confirmation.:p

Lol it's a girl saying it, and she would most probably kick my ass if I asked :p

lols thanks goodluck with that punisher

I'm thinking how much I love it here

to laugh to cry,
the homework
I'll deny
I'll come here

I'll always come here

:)

I got a blister on my thumb from the pool cue

I FEEEL SO ******* HARDCORE!!!!!!!

XD

after such a long winter... here comes the australian heat wave.. at least a weak of searing 36-39 deg C. airconditioner, cold showers and icecubes on standby!

I'm incredibly excited! My SIL's daughter works as an editor for a publishing house. Some of you may recall that a few months ago, I gave her the outline of my children's book (actually Young Adult) along with a few completed chapters plus the illustration concepts.

I hadn't heard anything, and was trying not to think about it too much lest I get discouraged. But then today... OMG OMG!!! I got an email from her, and she LOVED it. Loved the story idea and the characters. She said that she could forward it to an agent who handles YA books. *squee*

I am so excited that I could puke.

hey thats great cheaptrick i hope that works out well for you

:D

(ps try some peptobismo for the nasea)

A girl who I know recently said she had been searching her room every night for aliens for 3 hours before she could go to bed and that she was now getting help for her anxiety and insomnia. It made me think about my problems and how maybe I should get help for them too. She's brave, I wish I could be brave like that.

Latest posts

Back