What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evanescencefan912 said:
I'm so tired of winter, it needs to not be winter anymore, man I am just so bored.

Please send me your winter.

Out of all the things i've ever done, cutting sweet potatoes is still the hardest.

Volt said:
Please send me your winter.

Out of all the things i've ever done, cutting sweet potatoes is still the hardest.

Come on down. There's about 5 feet of snow in Montreal right now.

Try cutting big spanish onions. Dare you to not cry after 10 minutes.

LifePath1 said:
The ice is melting at the exact speed it should be, in fact they've had to stop calling it global "warming" and call it climate change because the facts just aren't there to back it up.

We share 97% of our DNA with a banana. Believe me, if we evolved from chimps, multi-billionaires wouldn't go to bohemian grove every year to worship a massive owl lol 

Man was created first..."Eve" came later..

No the ice is actually melting faster than it should be.

we actually share about 60% of our dna with bananas. 

And no we didnt evolve from chimps, we share a common ancestor with chimps, chimps are in fact a modern ape, and are a cousin of humanity like gorillas, bonobos and orangutans.

I dont see how billionaires having superstitions is evidence against the scientifically proven facts of evolution

zibafu said:
LifePath1 said:
The ice is melting at the exact speed it should be, in fact they've had to stop calling it global "warming" and call it climate change because the facts just aren't there to back it up.

We share 97% of our DNA with a banana. Believe me, if we evolved from chimps, multi-billionaires wouldn't go to bohemian grove every year to worship a massive owl lol 

Man was created first..."Eve" came later..

No the ice is actually melting faster than it should be.

we actually share about 60% of our dna with bananas. 

And no we didnt evolve from chimps, we share a common ancestor with chimps, chimps are in fact a modern ape, and are a cousin of humanity like gorillas, bonobos and orangutans.

I dont see how billionaires having superstitions is evidence against the scientifically proven facts of evolution

These people control the news, history books, you name it. If you really think that they do all of the skull and bones stuff just to be quirky.... you're an ape lol

This is a year for doing things differently and I'm finally going to be able to sort everything out.

I wish my ape ancestors would teleport to the present and beat morons to death with their ripped out arms. I imagine they would look much like Wookies, so it'd be two birds with one stone kind of a thing.I'm hungry. I think I'll eat cousin Earl the banana.

DarkSelene said:
It's very sad realizing that you can't be fully content regardless of how your life goes.

Why not? The whole point of Buddhism is deciding to be content no matter your circumstances. I hate the situation I'm in sometimes but I'm still content

Do I block him because he is annoying me and not taking a straight no for an answer or is that too extreme.

I don't even know what to think about this. No idea why they keep asking us the same things over and over.

^LOL, probably. Wide variety of folks here.

i-feel-like-im-already-tired-tomorrow-momsgotink-6492197.png

Latest posts

Back