What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're alone doesn't mean you're a bad person, no need to doubt whether you're good or not. Sorry to hear your family won't be able to visit you, I'm sure they wanted to but couldn't.

auugh why is drawing so hard

ugh

well a womderful night welll spent

there really is no limit to the amount of tv i can find online

tis wonderful, and yet probably not very good for me to stay up all night watching tv online

eh like fast food, but with less cholesteral

oh how i don't want to do my essays D;

but i know that i must do them

my social pscyhe essay is on love DX

i have no idea what to write about

ahh stupid headache, my cue to get some sleep, loves saturday/sunday morning.

I hope the neighbour doesnt come back....................................I am otherwise totally paranoid or he pervert and he is friggin married!

oh my thats rather upsetting I'd agree Cara, I'd suggest just closing the blinds and locking the door usually works

although I wouldn't know no ones ever thought I was stalker worthy enough

:(

well i'm on page 3 of my essay now

ehh
ya after i complete a page i decided to procrastinate, by telling all you guys about my essay

aww I'm also thinking how happy the taste of grape soda makes me

i've got some popcorn with a few mms mixed in as well

i know how to have a good time

because it's just better, the taste of popcorn makes me want some chocolate, and salty mms just taste better,
like in trail mix num

haha ya remember when someone brought in trail mix for a treat

everyone would just eat the mms and we were all left with a bag of unwanted raisins and peanuts

wow it's light outside

well just finished coloring

though some parts are off i think it looks good,

i shall post it sometime

i think my mom will probably be waking me in 2 hours to go the bookstore

or if I'm lucky maybe she'll forget

'i need sleep'

i cleaned up after black friday; inventory. im tired. worked late. now im up again to go to work for another 8 hour day. im tired... normally i can do stuff like this if i mentally grasp the time and dates and set kind of a biological clock. but i just dropped dead and slept without any thought to when i would actually have to get up. ugh.

it was cold this morning first day to use the heater. (florida.) my kitty was cold too. she came over to the heater and smelled it, then just sat in front of it for 5 minutes. i had to wait patiently for my turn...

yesh so great to be home (dorm) where the obnoxious smooching heteros rome

*grooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaans*

>l

man i am so addicted to buffy the vampire slayer

i found a website that has all the episodes

^ lol

(. . . buffy.)

its 1:30 am... and i have to be up at 8:00am. but im only working 5 hours tomorrow. yay. one day off this week with like 8 hour shifts. a 5 hour shift is like a day off almost. saving for when i go by to school in dec. i gotta cover the school cost, and the time im not working... to be at school. my gosh. pay checks, bills, and stuff. ugh.

Latest posts

Back