What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day Four of No Diet Coke & deep in aspartame withdrawal. I actually have a phantom aspartame taste in my mouth. Ew.

I need to get going on the daily green smoothies again.

cheaptrickfan said:
Day Four of No Diet Coke & deep in aspartame withdrawal. I actually have a phantom aspartame taste in my mouth. Ew.

what is apartmame?

SophiaGrace said:
cheaptrickfan said:

what is apartmame?

It's aspartame not apartmame. I believe it's a sugar substitute or sweetner or something like that. lol

SophiaGrace said:
cheaptrickfan said:

what is apartmame?

It's the synthetic sweetener used in NutraSweet and Equal.

Sanal said:
SophiaGrace said:
cheaptrickfan said:

what is apartmame?

It's aspartame not apartmame. I believe it's a sugar substitute or sweetner or something like that. lol

You are correct. :)

cheaptrickfan said:
SophiaGrace said:
cheaptrickfan said:

what is apartmame?

ohhh ok :)

SophiaGrace said:
cheaptrickfan said:
SophiaGrace said:
cheaptrickfan said:
ohhh ok :)

Most diet sodas use it instead of sugar.

why do they use it instead of sugar? is it better for you?

Oh god no, there is nothing redeeming in a nutritional sense about aspartame, but it adds no calories, unlike sugar.

I'd cur out regular sodas a few years ago, but in recent months I found myself actually dehydrated because I was drinking Diet Cokes instead of water.

That's just ridiculous.

So one my my resolutions was to kick the Diet Coke habit.

It was Mine said:
Coke zero I drink it all the time, mind you I drink a lot of bottles of costco water too

Coke Zero still has aspartame plus acesulfame-K as the sweetener, so switching to that would defeat the purpose of getting off the fake sweetener.

There is a Diet Coke With Splenda out in smaller production, but there is a funky aftertaste associated with Splenda.

I'm better off with water when I'm thirsty and coffee for the caffeine.

One of my kids was threatened by another kid at school - only in jest, as it turned out - but because of No Child Left Behind guidelines, the police had to be involved. This is going to be a stain on this kid's "permanent record" - that is no joke anymore, Now there really is a "permanent record."

I still haven't recovered from the initial burst of adrenaline into my system at the words, "Another student said he was going to shoot your daughter with his gun."

Christ almighty.

feeling really depressed about everything right now
why is every decision i make wrong? why do they all come back to bite me in the ass later? why do i end up regretting almost everything?

**** it:(

god ******* cold sore

i never use to get these before, but it just looks god awful

ps

*hugs to regret cheaptrick sophia and crow* :)

and that i finally made it like ten posts without posting here

there is no post of mine on that last page

treasure it well my friends

:)

cheaptrickfan said:
One of my kids was threatened by another kid at school - only in jest, as it turned out - but because of No Child Left Behind guidelines, the police had to be involved. This is going to be a stain on this kid's "permanent record" - that is no joke anymore, Now there really is a "permanent record."

I still haven't recovered from the initial burst of adrenaline into my system at the words, "Another student said he was going to shoot your daughter with his gun."

Christ almighty.

If these kids are old enough to truly know right from wrong and understand their actions have consequences then I'd say this is one of those rare times the system works as it should.

Coverage said:
If these kids are old enough to truly know right from wrong and understand their actions have consequences then I'd say this is one of those rare times the system works as it should.

It's iffy. These are pre-tween elementary students. They probably do understand that it's inappropriate to threaten each other, even joking around making pretend threats, but are not yet aware of the Zero Tolerance concept.

That is, they were unaware of that concept until yesterday.

get some sleep clumsy :)

this is an omen

a higher power trying to tell me though bunnies that we're all gonna die

ahhahahhahahahahaaaaa

god i can't breathe

ahaha

:D

hmm wow i've never met anyone who could type in their sleep

:D

ahh man the ending to the 5th season was sad, and i've got a bloody headache i will go to sleep soon as well

:)

Latest posts

Back