What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is was a very bad idea to call my family and try and talk to them. To think that it would be different to any other time. They were more annoyed at being reminded that I exist. And I am tired of feeling like I should be apologising for that.

They don’t want me. Nobody does. Sometimes you don’t need to hear the words to know that. Sometimes silence says it so much louder.

Sorry about that Natasha hope you sleep better tonight .

Ah Sunday lunch at last took forever :club:

Cucuboth said:
That is was a very bad idea to call my family and try and talk to them. To think that it would be different to any other time. They were more annoyed at being reminded that I exist. And I am tired of feeling like I should be apologising for that.

They don’t want me. Nobody does. Sometimes you don’t need to hear the words to know that. Sometimes silence says it so much louder.
fresia them! You have no reason to apologize. The part of my family that I cared about have all passed away. The ones remaining are like what you are describing. They've always looked down on me, ridiculed me, called me a loser, and treated me like honeysuckle. So, I wrote them all off. I have no family period. It was a little lonely at first. But, after I accepted that I have no family I was fine with it. I no longer have to listen to their BS and them putting me down.

If nobody wants you then fresia them too! I've kind of accepted that as well for myself. But, I made a decision to stop interacting with people in the real world or even trying to make connections. So, technically I'm still controlling the situation because surely there are some people out there that want me and / or you somewhere.

Oh that's funny. I just realized today is Easter. It's almost over too. Ha! ha! It was just another day that I enjoyed all by myself. I didn't have to deal with any family BS either. Nice!

Finished said:
Cucuboth said:

fresia them! You have no reason to apologize. The part of my family that I cared about have all passed away. The ones remaining are like what you are describing. They've always looked down on me, ridiculed me, called me a loser, and treated me like honeysuckle. So, I wrote them all off. I have no family period. It was a little lonely at first. But, after I accepted that I have no family I was fine with it. I no longer have to listen to their BS and them putting me down.

If nobody wants you then fresia them too! I've kind of accepted that as well for myself. But, I made a decision to stop interacting with people in the real world or even trying to make connections. So, technically I'm still controlling the situation because surely there are some people out there that want me and / or you somewhere.

Oh that's funny. I just realized today is Easter. It's almost over too. Ha! ha! It was just another day that I enjoyed all by myself. I didn't have to deal with any family BS either. Nice!

Ha. Yeah, I almost forgot it was Easter as well. Not that I celebrate it or anything, it is usually just 2 public holidays. But the last 2 weeks have been a holiday, and don’t know when work will re-open, so, this is kind of the new normal now. 

I have pretty much cut them out. Didn’t see or hear from them last Christmas, even though they live about 5 minutes away. Still, sometimes feels like I should try to .. I don’t know, reconnect with them. But they make it clear that they don’t want to. 

Wish there was someone, somewhere ... but it doesn’t seem like there is. And for me, just being by myself, just wanting my own company, I’ve done that most of my life already.

Just Games said:

Thanks🤗🤗

Cucuboth said:

Lots of people i think have a dysfunctional family sadly.😿🤗

ahsatan said:
Just Games said:

Thanks🤗🤗

Cucuboth said:

Lots of people i think have a dysfunctional family sadly.😿🤗

I guess. Just that most people that know, or that I tell, seem to react with a kinda disgust. Even therapists. Guess it is because most people have at least someone .. a friend or a partner .. in their lives. I don’t know. Maybe it is my fault everything is messed up.

Most people suck sadly.😿 I think quite a few have no one in their life and are very lonely.I doubt it's ur fault everything is messed up.🤗

LostintheBardo said:
Why do so many people claim to be open minded when they aren't?

Because most people will just say whatever they think is the popular thing to say, whatever they think most people want to hear. Just like a herd of sheep really.

Cucuboth said:
LostintheBardo said:

Because most people will just say whatever they think is the popular thing to say, whatever they think most people want to hear. Just like a herd of sheep really.

People acting like that is as interesting as a bag of flour. Plain, white and dry. 💗

MissBehave said:
Cucuboth said:
LostintheBardo said:

People acting like that is as interesting as a bag of flour. Plain, white and dry. 💗

I don't just mean it in that way though, like people may say they are open minded to certain ideas outside of the way they view the world but it becomes apparent real fast that they definitely aren't and they will just ignore any evidence in favour of the idea in question.

LostintheBardo said:
MissBehave said:
Cucuboth said:
LostintheBardo said:

I don't just mean it in that way though, like people may say they are open minded to certain ideas outside of the way they view the world but it becomes apparent real fast that they definitely aren't and they will just ignore any evidence in favour of the idea in question.

Sounds like you are trying to come out of a closet. I'm just not sure which one though. Ha! Ha!

Latest posts

Back