What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand why some people think they and only they have the answer concerning politics.

its like "no you dont. youre a LAYMAN. Have you studied politics? The structure of government? What the hell have YOU researched? Do you have a degree in political science?"

And most of them dont. I mean, I admit to having opinions on politics but...you're just exposing your stupidity if youre yelling like Rush Limbaugh. (I dont really like people who yell about politics...)

:l

SophiaGrace said:
but...you're just exposing your stupidity if youre yelling like Rush Limbaugh.

*ding-ding-ding*

It is not a question of "whoever answers the loudest is the winner."

cheaptrickfan said:
SophiaGrace said:
but...you're just exposing your stupidity if youre yelling like Rush Limbaugh.

*ding-ding-ding*

It is not a question of "whoever answers the loudest is the winner."

This brings back memories of me sitting at my Papou's soda fountain counter when I was younger. I'd ask him what he believed in religion-wize and he'd give me a wink and a smile, and then say

"I dont talk about politics or religion."

Before he'd turn around, and make a chocolate malt. :p

SophiaGrace said:
This brings back memories of me sitting at my Papou's soda fountain counter when I was younger. I'd ask him what he believed in religion-wize and he'd give me a wink and a smile, and then say

"I dont talk about politics or religion."

Before he'd turn around, and make a chocolate malt. :p

He sounds like a wise man.

He's still alive. Turning 90 this year and still working at his soda fountain. Goes there at 7 am every morning to open the shop & have coffee with his friends :p

SophiaGrace said:
He's still alive. Turning 90 this year and still working at his soda fountain. Goes there at 7 am every morning to open the shop & have coffee with his friends :p

Well now I'd love for him to make me a chocolate malt. I haven't had one of those in 30 years.

I miss my grandfather. :*(

cheaptrickfan said:
SophiaGrace said:

Well now I'd love for him to make me a chocolate malt. I haven't had one of those in 30 years.

I miss my grandfather. :*(

Do they not make chocolate malts anymore? Is it an old-fashioned sort of thing? :/

I'm going to miss my grandfather (Papou= Greek for grandfather) too when he's not around anymore :(! My yia yai and Papou had the 100th year celebration for their store this past summer because Yia Yai didnt know how long Papou had to live.

I think I'm going to visit him in March for his 90th birthday :)

SophiaGrace said:
its like "no you dont. youre a LAYMAN. Have you studied politics? The structure of government? What the hell have YOU researched? Do you have a degree in political science?"

*raises hand*

Lol YES!!!! I do, actually. :p History/Government Ed Major, emphasis/minor in poli-sci and gov'ment. :D

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
SophiaGrace said:

*raises hand*

Lol YES!!!! I do, actually. :p History/Government Ed Major, emphasis/minor in poli-sci and gov'ment. :D

----Steve

Ok, no one besides badjedidude can give their political opinions on this forum. It's official. :p

SophiaGrace said:
Ok, no one besides badjedidude can give their political opinions on this forum. It's official.

XD **** straight!! I'm the resident political advisor. Hahaha!!

No one else can give their opinion!! EVEEEERRRR!!! :p

----Steve

My makeup is perfect today! Yay!

Double You Tee Eff! This guy just grabbed my boob! That's what I get for having perfect makeup today!

Well, the phone part of my phone no longer works. I wonder how long it'll be before the internet goes, that'll be fun.

Yep........need a job.

If I lose the internet then I can't apply online, which most places prefer and I think only allow. Which means I have to drive everywhere, which consumes gas, which I cannot buy because I have no job. And it is being used at an increased rate because I have a class on the north campus. And it'll be difficult to drive without car insurance, which I can't pay for without a job, which I can't get if I don't apply anywhere, which without internet means gas consumption, which I need money to pay for, etc. etc. etc. etc.

so if I disappear for a while, which no one will notice, it's cuz the internet bill went unpaid for too long.
oh crap, that probably means no more TV........bummer
and I'd rather not have to go to the library everytime I need the internet

**** it, I should have had a job at publix like five months ago but I just couldn't not screw that up, could I?
why did they request an interview during the hours I said I wasn't available? I should have just skipped class.
And why did the person in charge of hiring people take a few days vacation almost immediately after and when she came back they hired someone else already.
i had a one day window but i got extremely depressed that day, should have just sucked it up then.

anyway, yeah I'm messed

Latest posts

Back