What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
I really enjoyed singing at the top of my lungs "I can see clearly now the rain is gooone!" along with the radio while driving this morning in pouring rain. Haha, those things make me the happiest.

LMAO! I want to try that sometime :p

*hugs crow*

make sure to give her a hug for me, i hope it all turns out alright :)

man that was like the bloddy f*cking best nap i have taken in ages, i still feel kinda dry throatish but omg i feel so better i hope the feeling stays

honeysuckle man where does the ******* time go

time goes twice as fast when I'm online, i don't have time to go the caffiteria, but I have some money so i think I'm going to get a mini pizza from the C store

oh I hope she isn't done liking me already

and *sighs* i should really get back to studying for me midterm tomorrow f*cking honeysuckle

alright i'm tempted to just say fresia it with this studying it's getting late and i want to go to bed,

I've been to all the lectures except for 1 when i as sick I've read all the chapters although i don't know how much i retained from them

but I've been working at this class

this method actually worked out fine for my socail psyche class
i guess why don't i study for half an hour more

off okay I'm saying screw this goodnight everyone and wish me luck on my midterm tomorrow please
and my test on friday thanks

:)

Chat roulette is the most worthless p.o.s. program ever!
I'm still working on my resilliancy,but being laughed at was a low blow.

hmm wasn't i supose to be studying at some point
&%^%$*(&(() %$$^%&&%I*(&U^%$!!

FUUUUUUUCK!!!!

man my midtterm today was hard :(

Right now....I'm feeling pain. @_@

I was taking a shower, minding my own business, when suddenly....BOOM. I had just grabbed the shampoo bottle, snapped the cap, and was preparing to pour some onto my head when the bottle slipped out of my hand...and fell SMACK! directly into my right testicle. GAWD, it hurt. I stood there for like four minutes, not moving, holding myself up with shakingly weak arms...

...eventually the sharp pain faded into a dull throbbing that continues even as I post this. So I guess what I'm thinking is this:

YEAAAAAOOOUUUCCHHHHH!!!!!!

----Steve

ahh blue gatorade is the ******* honeysuckle

ohh ouch that sounds painfull badjedidude I'm sorry about that maybe you should start wearing a cup when you take a shower
I'm shower maybe get some ice i hope it feels better soon

lololol BJD.. i feel for ya man.. every guy knows what a quick swipe to the sack feels like.. it's as if time stands still and your intenstines are recoiling into your ass..

lol.. nasty honeysuckle man :p

right. got me my pizza and now it is improved with my wise decision of changing the sauce to BBQ.. shouldve done it a long time ago.. brilliant .. pizza - the cornerstone of modern civilization.. where would i be without it.. christ, i'd have to cook ALL the time! insane.

my pizza man tries to upsell to a larger sprite bottle.. but i declined.. yep, just like that, i said no.. just straight out.. i went, i went.. i went.. NO. and that was that. clean. free as a whistle.

take me out to the ball game.. somethingsomething..

i think if you read the 'how to' instructions on a shampoo bottle it clearly states to avoid all contact, at velocity with your nutsack'

day 2 without seraquil

well I don't think I feel alseep at all last night :( even with the help of some tylenal pm

but i was able to quell the onset of an anxeity attack, by breathing and postive thinking

man the worst thing about naxiety or what I have it is'a ******* positive feedback loop

If i don't get enough sleep i get a panic attack, and if i have a panic attack then I can't sleep, and then I get stressed out because I can't sleep, becuase that'll mean I'm going to have trouble concentrating or even going to class the next day so then I start freaking out that I'm going to fail and be a dropout loser,

and then I also worry that since I don't get enough sleep I'm going to get ill, and then I still can't sleep and I'm going to get worse and then I get really sick

and then i die from a long and painful death of pneumonia

D; D;

mental disorders suck well I'm going to try and call student health try talking to my dad one last time, and if that doesn't work he is going to pay for my prescriptions full price, at student health pharmacy via my ubill suck it *****

i believe he is legally required to pay for my schooling well the student health bills are part of my schooling

i really hope I can get off serquil, becuase sometimes with SSRI's people are never fully able to get off them

of course I've only been taking 25mg which is a much lower dose some people have been taking like 125 or 1200mg

but oh god did some googling

seroquil sucks. It 's an antiphsychotic and most rehabs I 've been in give it out to everyone they think may lose it (a become a threat). When they give it in the morning you can always tell cause everyone is slumped completely over in their chairs sucking their own dicks (figuratively) and droolin all over their shoes (literally). Everyone that I know that has taken it for more than a month becomes a prisoner.

Never the less I stopped taking the medication and had some weird withdrawls. I experienced body tremors and extream mood swings as well and an increased leval of agitation like when I tried to quit smoking. I DO NOT recomend Seraquil for rec. use nor do I recomend letting a doctor perscribe it to you as a sleeping aid.

I am furious with my mother by the age of ten she had me on SSRI's and then fall of 08 when I was stressed and getting anxiety/panic attacks she insited i take seraquil everyday, probably becuase she just got sick of having to deal me having anxiety attacks

seraquil is actually meant to treat people with schizophrenai or sever bipolar not generalized anxiety, I'm so mad at her for this

she's gotten my hooked and dependant on these pills and now she can't afford to pay them and my dad refuses to I can't afford them

and that brings me to a rough total of 1243 reasons why i despise my moterh

pleasw wish me luck on my test today and living being non sedated

isn't there a ramones song I wanna be sedated

I wanna be ******* sedated motherfuckers!!!

.. and I'm takling like a crazy person, sorry about that

It is cold, wet and windy outside :( Had to work a friday, which isn't nice. Got a weird head-ache (the ones that are over your eyes) and my nose won't stop running.

And it is supposed to be my birthday celebration weekend...and all I want to do is sit in my pants and watch filmys.

good luck on your test ef, it sounds like you've been preparing so you'll do alright don't worry, and good luck with the medication situation, whoa that rhymes....kinda

Hard week for my hometown, lots of bad things happened, hard week for me, was sick and half delirious at times, didn't have any medicine to take, not buying medicine for a semester is not a good way to save money btw, I said a lot of things I regret this week wasn't even thinking, pretty sure my plant anatomy professor doesn't like me which kills me cause hes my favorite professor, was a bad week for both talking and science, that's rare

SophiaGrace said:
evanescencefan91 said:
I'm takling like a crazy person, sorry about that

Tomorrow is talk like a pirate day :p

"WELL SHIVER ME TIMBERS! ALL HANDS ON DECK! TO THE STARBOARD YOU NAUTICAL DOGS! OR OFF TO DAVEY JONES' LOCKER WITH YA!!"
Parrot:"*squawk!* jones' locker *squawk!*

that could be a band name 'Squawk!' , yea, thats what im thinkin right meow

talk like a pirate day sweet

day 2.5 without seraquell

whats the worst that could happen

nuclear holocost world war 3 mass genocide nuclear winter sars outbreak biotrerrorism, massive blackouts
increased gamma radiation, death rape murder manslaughter overdose, umderdose car crash plane crash rocket crash ambulence crash
fire volcano tornado supervolcano earthquake hurricane electrical accident ufos giant ass metorite crashing into earth, black hole devouring earth, cancer ebola smallpox bubonic plague cholera stranguation mutation anthrax dirty bombs ,......

internet outage, eeeeeepp

:O

Gig tonight with a new bassist and drummer. Very exciting. I'm going to need a lot of coffee to stay awake till 2am though. I think I'll wear a silly hat.

Latest posts

Back