What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How pathetic is it that it is not even 6 pm and I am thinking about going to bed and pulling the covers over my head?

cheaptrickfan said:
I wish I weren't so scared of getting my heart broken again.

I feel as though I just can not win: If I guard my heart, then I get, "Oh you're so cold!" and "Why won't you trust me?" but when I do let people close, I ******* get used and end up with a broken heart. Again.

stupid stupid stupid. :/

I know that I can be strong enough to open up my heart. I know that I can be strong enough to shield myself from hurt. But if there's a way to do both at the same time, I'd sure like to know.

Only got one achievement on L4D today. Computer players are incompetent. Shooting the Witch when I don't need it shot, Waiting outside the stupid safe room until a boomer hits them when I need it so nobody gets boomed on... I need real people to play with :(

Neil Simon + Jack Lemon + Walter Mathau = LMAO!

Watched that movie for the first time in years... it had me in stitches. It's 12 floors! Not 11! Fma!! Fma Fma!!!

my tummy hurts
fat-man-food.gif

cheaptrickfan said:
I wish I weren't so scared of getting my heart broken again.

I feel as though I just can not win: If I guard my heart, then I get, "Oh you're so cold!" and "Why won't you trust me?" but when I do let people close, I ******* get used and end up with a broken heart. Again.

stupid stupid stupid. :/

I have it de crazy glue I can glue your heart back together again.
This way, U can be crazy in love....??:D

Sorry.....
It hurts, i know...
You caN be cold if you want...i heard certain lead guitar players are hot blooded. They can warm you up.

mintymint said:
I know that I can be strong enough to open up my heart. I know that I can be strong enough to shield myself from hurt. But if there's a way to do both at the same time, I'd sure like to know.

Amen, brother.

Lonesome Crow said:
You caN be cold if you want...i heard certain lead guitar players are hot blooded. They can warm you up.

I know better than to underestimate the persistence of certain lead guitarists. lol

xoxo Thanks, LC.

So, this morning I am thinking that it is good to be inspired by this book again. Yesterday I got an entire chapter done. I've reacquainted myself with the story outline and I can see the next chapter unfolding in my mind. Today's task it to get it written.

Dudes: I can do this! :D

Note: Aren't my swings of mood breathtaking? No wonder I'm single.

I bet I am the only one here who is eating a breakfast sandwich of home-baked french bread and brie.

Welcome apache and welcome back Azrael :)

Note to self: by 9 am all the warm water in my dorm is GONE.

Must take showers BEFORE 9 am.

lol, Thanks, Minus.

Anyway, another day of school. Good thing is I don't have it tomorrow so I can stay up all night and sleep in all morning!!!

SophiaGrace said:
lol I just took the first cold shower of my life after googling how to do it :p

http://www.ehow.com/how_2162386_cold-shower.html

Haha funny as! Step by step instructions on how to get a cold shower...brilliant :D I still wouldn't do it though, brrrrrrr! Too cold for moi!

I'm thinking how zonked I feel. I'm so shleepy and this weekend is going to be a bit hectic (though I am going to a safari, so that is exciting stuff) but I won't get a lay-in (which I love) so I am going to be sad and moody due to tiredness. Noooooo. :(

I want something good to eat. My parents just made us have fish sticks for dinner last night when I was willing to cook chicken and sweet potato fries and some veggies... But they were hungry for fish sticks... WTF is up with that... Oh well, dinner is mine tonight and I am cooking chicken and sweet potato fries and some veggies. Can't wait to move out so that I don't have to en at shitty meals like that... I mean, I'm fine with having like fast food or frozen pizza or something, but fish sticks... And my cooking skills are through the roof, so I can turn even something like mac 'n' cheese into a gourmet meal, lol, I have done it before, but something as bland as fish sticks... Frozen fish sticks.... Bleh. Gross.

In honor of today's status as National Grammar Day, I am getting into it on Facebook with some chick over whether or not "Poor syntax turns me off." is an example of ending a sentence with a preposition.

Just in case you didn't know, it isn't. It's a phrasal verb, besides which, that's a dumb-ass rule from Latin which ought not apply to English, a Germanic language. same goes with the stupid rule not to split infinitives.

Latest posts

Back