What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am stressing so much right now. Been so long since I've heard from my girl, and she is just ignoring me. I wish she would talk to me. I mean, frakk! If she is mad at me, she should say so, at least yell at me or something, if she is stressed, I wish she would share, if she is going to end it, do it already, end my suffering some way or other. I am dying of pain right now... I can't stand it!!!!

I'm feeling kind of deflated all of a sudden.

Then again I did skip lunch,it could be the low blood sugar talking. Duh.

But I'm not the kind of guy to give up on someone, I'll be like this forever if I have to.. I love that girl, but what she is doing right now... Why is she? the fates hate me. Every time something is going great, they find a way to screw me over and make me lose everything, I need to fight... I need to stay alive... I need to know what is going on...

Is she mad at me?
Does she want to dump me?
Is she grounded?
Does she know how much I suffer?
Is she just trying to get me to tick?
What is going on?
When will it end?
How much do I have to hurt?
WHY!!!?

I can't stand it. I need to know.. I need to.
Her 18th birthday is coming up on sunday, we talked and talked for a long time about her moving here sometime soon after she turned 18... is she scared? if so, why won't she talk about it? We could figure it out together, if she would just talk to me...
Is she cheating on me like all the others did...? I don't want to think that she would, but I have to consider every possible thing that could be going on... I have to be ready for whatever it is... I just don't know... I'm in so much pain right now... I'm going insane... Why does fate vex me so?

The Wonderful Sin said:
Is she mad at me?
Does she want to dump me?
Is she grounded?
Does she know how much I suffer?
Is she just trying to get me to tick?
What is going on?
When will it end?
How much do I have to hurt?
WHY!!!?

Is she cheating on me like all the others did...? I don't want to think that she would, but I have to consider every possible thing that could be going on... I have to be ready for whatever it is... I just don't know... I'm in so much pain right now... I'm going insane... Why does fate vex me so?

:(

I wish I could say that it gets easier as you get older, but I'd be lying.

She needs to talk to you, that's for certain. I hope, for both your sakes, that she does, and soon.

I know, I'm layered behind so many masks right now trying to hide all the pain. A new friend is all that's kept me from being a lump of nothingness right now...

I'm really sorry. This is lame-ass advice, but when I have to grit my teeth and gut through something, I usually try to keep myself occupied with something else. If that fails, I sleep.

If I could wave a wand around and fix things for people I would. I usually end up feeding them instead. xoxo

lol I am such a mom.

OMG on the phone with my sister.

D-R-A-M-A.

Just kill me now.

cheaptrickfan said:
I'm really sorry. This is lame-ass advice, but when I have to grit my teeth and gut through something, I usually try to keep myself occupied with something else. If that fails, I sleep.

If I could wave a wand around and fix things for people I would. I usually end up feeding them instead. xoxo

Can't do things for people hoping it would fix them.
It would be like pouring old wine into a new bottle...

So what do you do to keep bussied??
You collect magnets with "prince charming", "Nice guy", "lover",
"intelligent sexy dude", "stud"...stamped on them?

Lonesome Crow said:

Ha! No. I am no magnet for those.

Keeping busy? I lose myself in books or music if I can. Or occasionally I'll watch an entire season of a tv show on dvd. It's mindless, and sometimes mindless is what I need when it's at its worst, though I know that I really ought to do something physical like work out for the endorphin rush, but paradoxically, when I am feeling low all I want is to curl up and let life wash over me and flood past me until I wake up feeling better.

Yes, it's passive and not at all "take charge," but if we're going to be brutally honest here, sometimes honeysuckle hurts too much to move. And, I can be a coward at times, wanting it all to fade and just drift past me.

I am thinking I'm about to workout to some matchbox twenty with the volume all the way up, lots of energy in weird places:cool:

That's what I do, too, CTfan.
I sent a text to her saying just what I felt about what was going on right now, and she finally got back to me, it was kinda yelling at me though. Apparently she has been working a second job now, and hasn't had much time for anything. I apologized and explained that I've been really stressed lately with a ton of shizz, so hopefully everything is okay. I don't want that to mess things up... I really hope I can get her here when she turns 18, which is on Sunday. Hopefully I can get her away from all the stress at home and having to work 2 jobs and what not... I love that girl more than anything, and I hate to see her suffer like this. I hope she calls sometime in the next few nights. Probably won't hear from her again until Saturday or Sunday... But that's fine. I heard from her, I know what's going on now, and I can fight through it. I can suffer as much as I have been, since I know she is suffering, too. It's horrible, but it makes me want to fight through it so that I can help her fight, ya know...

Just_Some_Dude said:
I am thinking I'm about to workout to some matchbox twenty with the volume all the way up, lots of energy in weird places:cool:

Which album(s)?

*hugs wonderful sin*

ohh I fb messaged her yesterday bout joining us to see alice in wonderland, but she hasn't replied even though she was on last night

:(

well at least I gave it a try

The Wonderful Sin said:
But that's fine. I heard from her, I know what's going on now, and I can fight through it. I can suffer as much as I have been, since I know she is suffering, too. It's horrible, but it makes me want to fight through it so that I can help her fight, ya know...

No, it's sweet, actually, not horrible. I'm glad that she got back to you, and I'm also glad that you seem to be taking it in stride now that you've heard from her.

I hope that things work out for the two of you. :)

trying to register as a pharmacy technician is giving me a headache!
i have to wait for the board of pharmacy to clear my paperwork and
THEN i can register for the PTCE and THEN i can get a good paying
job. sheesh, this is probably why school was cheap, cuz your on
your own to do all the leg work and form filling outing!

Yeah, I love that girl more than anything, I would give my life for her, without question or doubt or anything of the sort...
I'm home now, and hoping I'll hear from her again today. It'll probably be late at night when she gets home if I do. I think I'm going to play some Resident Evil 5 to keep my mind off things.

cheaptrickfan said:
Lonesome Crow said:

Ha! No. I am no magnet for those.

Keeping busy? I lose myself in books or music if I can. Or occasionally I'll watch an entire season of a tv show on dvd. It's mindless, and sometimes mindless is what I need when it's at its worst, though I know that I really ought to do something physical like work out for the endorphin rush, but paradoxically, when I am feeling low all I want is to curl up and let life wash over me and flood past me until I wake up feeling better.

Yes, it's passive and not at all "take charge," but if we're going to be brutally honest here, sometimes honeysuckle hurts too much to move. And, I can be a coward at times, wanting it all to fade and just drift past me.

I get ya...
I hope you feel better soon.
Don't worry we all get coward and scared from time to time...At least I do. Nothing wrong with that...

Latest posts

Back