What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the weekend alone, which is rare, but it would be nice to spend it with someone.

Haha, I know the feeling EvFan.

Anyway, just finished typing up the prologue for the ALL book I'm writing. If you haven't kept up with what it is like, check out the book topic in Feedback. I seriously started crying writing it...

Anyway, gonna post that up for some help cleaning it up a tad bit. Check it out in the Express Yourself section in a few minutes.

Maybeh :D
haha.
I just want someone to read it... I'm kinda afraid to show it to my teacher right now because, you know, she might get the wrong idea about it or something...

Getting consent documents written up and going to get them legalized in the near future to start on my book about or roughly about ALL. I can continue through a few chapters before I come to the need of the consent. If I don't get any, then I will change it to a complete work of fiction.

i'm gonna get drunk by myself and throw up or grope on each and every one of you. you pick! look out! the ratio of the two depends on my level of inebriation :D

Today was the I first day to got really, really pissed off in a while, a long while....
Work related honeysuckle...The freaken kid I work with is kind da..IDK..retarded sometimes.
Not sure what his freaken problem is.
He can't follow instructions or you have to give him especific, especific intructions.
My fucken patience ran out after 1/2 hour him ******* up on the samething again and again.
Ok...at least I didn't go off on him. I went outside for breather or a time out.
Of course, when I got back inside...he messed it up even more....Hahahaaaaaa
It's all good.
Of course i had to fix it. **** kid offered to help fit it. ERrrrrr... fresia NO dude!!!!

Lonesome Crow said:
Today was the I first day to got really, really pissed off in a while, a long while....
Work related honeysuckle...The freaken kid I work with is kind da..IDK..retarded sometimes.
He can't follow instructions or you have to give him especific, especific intructions.
My fucken patience ran out after 1/2 hour him ******* up on the samething again and again.
Ok...at least I didn't go off on him. I went outside for breather or a time out.
It's all good.
Of course i had to fix it. **** kid offered to help fit it. ERrrrrr... fresia NO dude!!!!

is he stupid?

or

does he just not listen?

stupid i can forgive, disrespectful and not listening is a big nono!

Just_Some_Dude said:
Lonesome Crow said:
It's all good.

is he stupid?

or

does he just not listen?

stupid i can forgive, disrespectful and not listening is a big nono!

He's 22..He has Dain Bramage....He's probably back up with cum in
his head.lmao
He's a nice kid. Not disrepectful at all.
He tires when he wants to. Drags his feet most of the time..but hey i didn't really give a fresia when I was his age :p Not that I care much more now..lol
I think might had given my supervisors some grays here and there.hahahaaa

Latest posts

Back