What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently dirty rodents that prey on children have rights that protect them from being observed by someone who is mostly harmless and is just a concerned citizen trying to make sure they, the sick fucks, are not trying to taint innocence with their filthy paws and sick predilections. I’m just the friendly tri-county pedophile patrol with restrictions now. I’ve had an interesting couple of weeks. Anyone else ever had a restraining order in them?
"dirty rodents" HAHAHAHHAAH. I am loving that one. Impressive

Well I don’t like vermin so being touched by them makes me feel dirty because they are dirty in my mind.

Apparently dirty rodents that prey on children have rights that protect them from being observed by someone who is mostly harmless and is just a concerned citizen trying to make sure they, the sick fucks, are not trying to taint innocence with their filthy paws and sick predilections. I’m just the friendly tri-county pedophile patrol with restrictions now. I’ve had an interesting couple of weeks. Anyone else ever had a restraining order in them?
I do, not against me though. I've had a man sent to jail for a story that kept me on here in the first place.
Suffice it to say, a claw hammer to those things is still too good.

these scums of the earth should not have any rights, sorry to say

Ironically, my left arm has been hurting something fierce last few weeks. Nit because I curl that much, haven't been to the gym in a long time and I only have small 25 pounds at home, but the combination of throwing clothes, running around with 80 pound bins, throwing around 30 pound engines non stop, all if it for 8 hours a day 7 days a week for the last three wewks, is really starting to hurt this old body lol.
But, I do remember that feeling. I used to train three hours a day and curl 60's. Which for my size, is a lot.

That's inspirational. I'm 5'10, 130 lbs, and curling 20's and 10's. 😂😅
But yeah, cumulatively that is a lot added up.
I used to work in emission control distribution, slinging tailpipes, straight pipes and prebents, mostly all standardized sizes, but definitely in a mixture of aluminized steel and carbon steel.
I used to know this dude downtown who would work with that stuff without gloves and it amazed me cause it's all unsanded.
I guess after a while your hands just get used to it, eh?
My hands are calloused from 17 years of playing bass and doing some machinery work, but not like that guy. 😂 My routine takes me about 2 - 2:30 hours. I don't have much space, so there's some dead minutes of me just moving around weights, the yoga mats, and the bench as I switch it up. Curling 60s has gotta feel awesome if you can get up to that. That's amazing. Most jobs require you to be able to lift 50 lbs, so you could just be like: "No problem!" 😂(y)

See, you're a bit taller than me, but I used to weigh about 100 pounds more, all muscle. Also, I overtrained because I was aiming strenght more than bulk. But I started the same when I was 16. It's a progression, weight doesn't matter. Do it, do it well, and you'll get there too. Keep working it, dude!

tumbleweed GIF

Combating tumble weeds 😅 still at a loss why people need to be so bloody aggressive, listening to my neighbours argue all morning is embarrassing and unbecoming. Imagine a “man” raising his voice at a “woman”, completely emotional… imagine a “woman” raising her voice at all… so loud they disturb everyone…completely disgusting, classless. Starting to think there should be areas people cant rent out. Living next to these … misfits is more stress than its worth honestly.

Imagine a “man” raising his voice at a “woman”, completely emotional… imagine a “woman” raising her voice at all… so loud they disturb everyone…completely disgusting, classless.
Sounds pretty normal to me....especially if you are close to your neighbors.
I hear my neighbors yell all the time, but I'm not sure if they are yelling because of distance or if they are arguing. The previous neighbors argued all the time. I could actually make some of them out they were so loud.

Sounds pretty normal to me....especially if you are close to your neighbors.
I hear my neighbors yell all the time, but I'm not sure if they are yelling because of distance or if they are arguing. The previous neighbors argued all the time. I could actually make some of them out they were so loud.
Arguing and driving me mad, I have written a strong letter about calling the police because im so annoyed 😅

Arguing and driving me mad, I have written a strong letter about calling the police because im so annoyed 😅
Last Saturday, one of my neighbors (mind you, they aren't CLOSE) was revving an engine the ENTIRE DAY until like 10:30pm. So annoying. I would rather listen to the yelling, honestly. At least it provides a bit of entertainment, when I can hear it. lol A previous neighbor (thank goodness they moved) had a dog that would CONSTANTLY bark all day and all night. He was locked in a cage all the time, outside. The cage was a good size, but the big dog had no room to run or play and it seemed they didn't do much with the dog. Again, I'd rather have the yelling. I did actually call the cops on them and they would send the dog warden out, but they never did anything about it.

my sleep sheep were no where to be found last night so I was up most the night knitting waiting for the sun to chase the moon away. Why does clearing some land excite me so much? Maybe a wattle fence would be cute around my little secret garden.

Last Saturday, one of my neighbors (mind you, they aren't CLOSE) was revving an engine the ENTIRE DAY until like 10:30pm. So annoying. I would rather listen to the yelling, honestly. At least it provides a bit of entertainment, when I can hear it. lol A previous neighbor (thank goodness they moved) had a dog that would CONSTANTLY bark all day and all night. He was locked in a cage all the time, outside. The cage was a good size, but the big dog had no room to run or play and it seemed they didn't do much with the dog. Again, I'd rather have the yelling. I did actually call the cops on them and they would send the dog warden out, but they never did anything about it.
Happy to swap 😅 my area was sooo calm before these annoying jerks arrived and its annoying because they just come and make it a ghetto 🙃

Like if someone needs a service I can be more understanding, but bad behaviour… from adults… its mind blowing 🤯

What do they argue about?
God knows, the woman was screaming so loud once someone called the police, it sounds like they even smash things its ridiculous. I think its probably about the man cheating because theres the odd “whats the password!!!” “Open your phoneeee” 🙃

God knows, the woman was screaming so loud once someone called the police, it sounds like they even smash things its ridiculous. I think its probably about the man cheating because theres the odd “whats the password!!!” “Open your phoneeee” 🙃
Just look at it like a live soap opera. Make some popcorn and draw your own conclusions about what's going on.

Though, I would probably not give them a letter threatening them with cops. It won't change anything and will likely just pull you into the drama, if they figure out where it came from. Though, you have a different culture over there than there is here, I suppose, so maybe not.

Latest posts

Back