What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still don't have my money back yet :O

bank said it might be becuase weekend s are not bussiness days

:O

I's scared

*hugs nevermore* I do not think you are a bad friend, why do you think that?

god **** stupid rhetoric partner and allergies

CURSE YOU!!!!!

I think I slept wrong and pinched a nerve, because my right shoulder's been KILLING me all day. >_<

Wtf is up with my ex's calling me???
That's becuase I'm fucken single and happy and they wanna fresia with my serenity, i just know it.

I have fucken delimma...

Sex #1 love of my life, she hitted on me.
Sex #2 I'd hitted that...
Sex #3, I double hitted that.

I have just had the longest telephone conversation that I've ever had before in my entire life....and it was with the job centre! grrrr!

Claiming job seekers allowance is bloody hard work!

I am making my spaghetti bolognese sauce and ohmygoodgod does the house smell good. I may have to resort to gnawing on my arm before this sauce finishes cooking down.

Oh, but the wait is worth it.

*sigh*

Patience, girl.

man i don't think I'll ever have it in me to do this stupid powerpoint

i hope my rhetoric partner fell off a cliff

god i'm so unproductive

FRIDAY!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I'm seriously going to go a week without working?????
I NEED MONEY *********

got put into the system friday and the schedule being written with me in it will be done friday.......so I call then. I hope I work friday and all weekend, cause I've only got 29 hours in so far. In fact, it'd be really nice to have a paycheck with that on it right now.
UGH

well, now that that's out of the way, time to give dell a beatdown on not getting back to me on the return of this crappy expensive as hell system.

I seriously have to ******* do everything in my life, I think I'm just going to stop believing or having any hope that people will do what they say they will do because I apparently am not important enough to warrant storage in memory. fresia.

i hate talented people

okay i'm going to play tetris

screw rhetoric

god I'm so academically messed

pretty good at tetris though

how much i love my new wallpaper

colorful-illusion.jpg

it's so ******* trippy

Latest posts

Back