What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIP, Phoebe Prince.

From what I hear on the news, she went through a lot of the same things I did in middle school. It's heart-breaking that it takes a young girl's suicide to finally get people's attention. Getting stalked into the girl's bathroom, getting called a slut, having rumors spread about you. It still effects me to this day.

When I was bullied in school and my mother went to metro to report the events, they stated, "It was out of their hands." I had, and still have, proof of evidence. The death-threats in my locker, the letters that they threw at me, e-mails, IM's, myspace messages. I got rid of all my social networks and stopped using most of my IM accounts. I STILL don't have myspace or facebook. because of what I went through.

I went to the school and they gave the those girls a slap on the wrist. The bullying didn't stop. So when high school came, I switched to a magnet school across the city where no one would know my name. If I hadn't done that, I'm not sure what would've happened.

I hope all of Phoebe's bullies get punished for what they have done, and are haunted by the memories of what they've done to Phoebe for the rest of their lives. There is no excuse for what they have done.

shells said:
RIP, Phoebe Prince.

From what I hear on the news, she went through a lot of the same things I did in middle school. It's heart-breaking that it takes a young girl's suicide to finally get people's attention. Getting stalked into the girl's bathroom, getting called a slut, having rumors spread about you. It still effects me to this day.

When I was bullied in school and my mother went to metro to report the events, they stated, "It was out of their hands." I had, and still have, proof of evidence. The death-threats in my locker, the letters that they threw at me, e-mails, IM's, myspace messages. I got rid of all my social networks and stopped using most of my IM accounts. I STILL don't have myspace or facebook. because of what I went through.

I went to the school and they gave the those girls a slap on the wrist. The bullying didn't stop. So when high school came, I switched to a magnet school across the city where no one would know my name. If I hadn't done that, I'm not sure what would've happened.

I hope all of Phoebe's bullies get punished for what they have done, and are haunted by the memories of what they've done to Phoebe for the rest of their lives. There is no excuse for what they have done.

I'm glad you escaped from that situation Shells. <hug>

And I hope that those bullies get what they deserve.

I'm sorry you went through something similar.

Lurker.In.The.Night said:
I'm glad you escaped from that situation Shells. <hug>

And I hope that those bullies get what they deserve.

I'm sorry you went through something similar.

While I'm angry it happened, I've come to terms with it. I have forgiven my bullies, but I will never forget the damage they've done to me. It's given me tough-skin and has taught me a handful of life-lessons.

It's heart-breaking because Phoebe's suicide was completely preventable. Bullying doesn't have to happen, and it's disgusting when it does just because a handful of girls get jealous. From what the news is saying, the girls bullied her because she dated two guys they liked.

I was close friends with a guy in middle school, and because these girls got jealous (including my ex-best friend), they rallied against me to make my life hell. They said I was pregnant with his kid, called me a slut, and when I attempted to date this one guy in middle school - they ruined it by telling them I was a whore and all of this other honeysuckle.

While Phoebe's death is tragic, I really hope it will bring more awareness and bring about zero-tolerance for bullying.

I'm in Massachusetts, and just to think of what this poor girl went through SICKENS me. The kids who bullied her have shown not an ounce of remorse, they couldn't even be bothered to show up to their own arraignments.

I was never physically bullied, but the mental torture that was junior high and high school left me with a profound distrust of human beings in general.

I hope these kids get found guilty on everything they're charged with.

I just heard the following words "...followed by some scattered snow flurries later on" from weatherman on the radio just now and my head 'bout spun around. *Sigh* I guess I should not pack away those winter clothes just yet after all.

And omg these constant extreme changes in barometric pressure are going to bring on another migraine, I can feel it. omg no

i know what you mean cheap trick in just a few days it went from 80* and sunny to 40* and rainy :(

and it isn't even the worst we've seen in Iowa

And yes. I was in the kitchen, eating a stray piece of bacon that had escaped the clutches of my ravenous brood when I looked out the window and saw snowflakes. 82 degrees on Wednesday; snow on Friday. I almost choked on my bacon.

Is it just me or does that sounds like a filthy euphemism for something? :eek:

On the bright side, Breakfast for Supper is always a huge hit.

ohh good ******* god as if my day could get any more stressful I just found out the cops were knocking on our door while I was at Class

OMFG!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO JAILLL

i'M TOO YOUNG AND PRETTY :p

so other than downloading music and unknowing driving with an expired liscence i have done nothing ilegal, but I was doing a little seeding the other day, but not very much i mean only for a couple of minutes.

I'VE NEVER EVEN SNUCK INTO A BAR!!

my roomate has consoled me, appearently some honeysuckle was going down here last night

ehh

it seems Angsty April is full in bloom

So......I'm not working until NEXT saturday, and I still don't even have my first paycheck. just fantastic

I thought I was getting somewhere on returning/exchanging this computer but dell dropped the call while I was on hold, probably for a reason the guy just made up so I could waste my time and eventually be dropped.
So I guess I'll try tomorrow, and have so much fun redoing and repeating everything I did on the phone today. fantastic as well.

I suck at college so much, I might as well just drop out. I don't even really know what I want to do.

I feel like I want to make a thread on how crappy I feel and how shitty my life is, but it wouldn't help, nothing will. Yeah, I'm a little depressed today, a departure from the usually numb/empty/nothing I feel.

sigh........in two months it will be a year since I told her how I felt.
in a little over a month it'll be a year since I last saw her physically, in person.
it's been over a year and a half since she found me heh........

I guess I'll never understand. It's stupid to think or talk about this. I can't ******* think straight regarding anything related to or about her. I rarely do anymore, so I don't know why I bring it up.

I need to sort through the kids' clothes, putting away winter stuff and figuring out which warm weather clothes still fit them and OMG I do not want to do it! Someone give me a kick in the ass and remind me that I HAVE to get this done!

I am hoping that if I tell the girls it's like a fashion show, complete with very loud Lady Gaga music, that they will think it's going to be fun.

Alternately, I may bribe them with pizza to get it done. I am totally going to reward myself with a bottle of wine afterward. ZOMG

Pizza night, yay! The dough is rising, the cheese has been shredded, the toppings all wait, neatly lined up, the 450 degree oven is pre-heating the whole kitchen nicely. Mmm.

Pizza is the perfect food.

Dealing with a pukey kid is rarely fun.

Dealing with a pukey kid because she's got a virus makes me sad that she's sick, but apprehensive lest I catch the nasty;

Dealing with a pukey kid because she has food poisoning because of something I made makes me feel terrible and wracked with guilt;

Dealing with a pukey kid because she sneaked a bag of cookies into her room and gluttonously gorged on them however, leaves me with a sense of grim parental satisfaction of the "I told you so" variety.

Bet you she won't eat too many cookies ever again.

*sigh*

**** kids.

Latest posts

Back