What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Rockies just had their first ever no hitter...and it was against the Braves :(.....I guess I have no room to make fun of other teams.

SWEET!!! i just read on wikipedia they are planning to make a kingdom hearts 3 *swoons* so many memories happy and sad I hope it'll be good

also sucks i can't give final fantasy XIII the dedication it deserves i don't have the time to level up like i use to

need sleep as well, been over a month since I've been up this late, online and 4hour final fantasy fest it was pretty sweet

and dude I cna't believe one of my friends is giving me crap about taking change from leave a penny take a penny, I can totally take it if i want,

and not to mention i ended up giving it up to a homeless man, I will nefver steal paper money, but fresia man I am a change whore it's just so takable I love putting it all in a change bowl then taking it to the bank and hearing the click click clank of the machine and deposite &10 dollars of nickels and dimes into the bank

and also i have witnesses sometimes i do put change in the leave a penny take a penny bowl, but sreiouslly man it's there and it's ******* FREE!!!! ( and legal) slightly looked down upon in society but fresia you!!! ain't no social standard gonna stop me from taking that free change ( or from using good grammar)

haha

:D

I am thinking that my nonstop headache since Thursday (night of the band concert omg) could be from stress, dehydration, or the weather front that's come through - possibly a combination of all three. But man. it would be nice to wake up one morning without my temples throbbing.

i'm thinking some days i'd rather not be a parent

and on those days, i just stay away from the little beast

I just found out I got an 82/100 on my super hard principles of reasoning test

fresia YA MOTHER *******!!

fresia YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

honeysuckle, I am thinking of my thesis project and I am now starting to get panic attacks. *inhale, exhale*

I'm telling myself that anything is possible and I secretly sorta hope I'm right.

P.S. Holy crap it's already 6:30am. School looooooms.

evanescencefan91 said:
your kids have an april vacation, what is that like a late spring break?

Well yeah, but it's elementary school, so... NO TRIPS TO TIJUANA!

haha

Just_Some_Dude said:
I'll get ya some beers lol ;)

JSD, you are my ******* HERO!

I'm thinking - Big day ahead: I'm taking the girls to get their ears pierced, then a movie... AT THE MALL... then Friendly's for lunch. Oh yeah.

Latest posts

Back