What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mintymint said:
Technically they can be referred to as the Northern Appalachian Mountains. But you're right. I should have said Berkshires :p

O RLY? I did not know that.

I learned something new today. :)

Alcohol makes people be really annoying/irritating and aggressive. It is bloody annoying. Thank god I have given up! I have to just watch others turn into twats now....

*hugs cheaptrick*

though I really don't pray very often and rarely actively I will give it a try

and gesh if someone hasn't even written a rough draft of their essay you'd think they'd be a lot less critical of mine.

incomplete sentences my as

tsk

hmm what is this interesting you speak of?

gesh it's like I need a textbook of the social etiquette the worst part is, they even have books on social etiquette

why the hell do people have to make it so complicated

*phew*

man you know what sucks more than writing an essay

revising an essay

D;

I want snacks D;

essays make me cry DX

[youtube]mBFFXPzmDH8&feature=related[/youtube]
Hope you'll like it (-doubt it lol -so why do you post it?? -hmmmm)

I can't believve the huge standards for the word intermediate

on saturday I am going to have to attempt to try bike 50 miles

:O :O :O :O :O

okay nowhere in the sign up page did it say we going to 50 miles in one day

:O

oh the shenanigans i get myself into

well if you don't hear from next week, that's probably what happened, but man it sucks they won't let us wear headphones the sick audacity they have D;

it's hanous biking without music is like dying very slowly D;

Why can't I cry?

This sucks. I shouldn't have chosen to walk for graduation. What's the point if she can't be there?

my mind is chaotic, I keep trying to get on track with a train of thought but noooo I just can't concentrate

this isn't necessarily a negative thing

man getting off the internet is hard

it's like i have no will power of my own

:O

yes internet i will do you bidding for you are the perfect combintation of information and entertainment with o so pretty lights

i want nothing more than to never have to leave you a never ending stream o things to do, there shall never be a blank webpage,

ohh how i wish to spend eternatity if not the remander of my life with but oh not with you a part of you

:D

okay ya i would be worried if i didn't write the same thing about a year ago, my addiction has plattoed toto say the least, ahh sleep vs internet it is a fierce battle

good night

:)

Latest posts

Back